Sasukes type of woman?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is a bit late to ask this, but i just wanted to see what people have to say.

So its definitely not Sakura or Karin, although Sasuke did marry Sakura. The pairing was overall forced,and kishimoto really wanted to put Sakura with Naruto originally but he changed his mind and decided to go with most canon.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is a bit late to ask this, but i just wanted to see what people have to say.

So its definitely not Sakura or Karin, although Sasuke did marry Sakura. The pairing was overall forced,and kishimoto really wanted to put Sakura with Naruto originally but he changed his mind and decided to go with most canon.
His type of woman, would be either or...

A woman that'd have his back, no matter what he does, someone subservient, has better understanding of his character and doesn't take him personally...no matter how negligent he is. Sakura grew up with him, has the endured enough of his abuse...still sticking with him.Proving her loyalty(and slightly worthlessness.)...perfect subject.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His type of woman, would be either or...

A woman that'd have his back, no matter what he does, someone subservient, has better understanding of his character and doesn't take him personally...no matter how negligent he is. Sakura grew up with him, has the endured enough of his abuse...still sticking with him.Proving her loyalty(and slightly worthlessness.)...perfect subject.
He chose Sakura over Karin mostly likey because shes more submissive,but hes not crazy about her. Theres no real evidence implying he ever was.

The pairing is very poorly developed compared to all other canon pairings too. Im not saying he doesn't care for her,but they aren't romantic feelings at all.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If naruto was girl he would be def sasukes type. If there was gay rights in konoga certainly sasuke and naruto would have been pretty much married couple. Meh sakura and hinata xD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If naruto was girl he would be def sasukes type. If there was gay rights in konoga certainly sasuke and naruto would have been pretty much married couple. Meh sakura and hinata xD
Or just someone who is like him. (not exactly like him) but with a dark past similar to his credential. I don't think he cares though, so either he is stubborn and doesn't feel comfortable with anyone BUT Naruto,or he is truly asexual since day one.

Theres several reasons depicting the fact that hes never really expressed interest in either Sakura(hence that forehead tap seemed rather forced considering the situation lol) or Karin since the beginning,so it makes more sense if his type would be someone like Naruto,or with a dark past like him.

Last edited: