Sasuke's susano EVOLVE BEYOND INDRA's susano?

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We all know that Sasuke i the transmigrant of Indra,they both have similar Perfect susano (base on physical features).

Sasuke PS
[
IMG]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111150904/4081055-8825392968-narut.png[/IMG]
Indra PS
You must be registered for see images
However,I realise that Sasuke Humanoid susano is totally different from Indra's susano physically.The Humanoid suano dont have no scales like normal perfect susano users contain or any wings (since it can fly on it own).

Sasuke humanoid Susano

The only features Sasuke Humanoid susano shown were to host multiple chakra,better agility/speed against multiple oponent,perfrom Indra arrow, and sword that can take down Momoshiki avatar (from baruto movie)

Note
The fusion design of Naruto avatar and Sasuke susano change when they faught against Obito ,compare to Momoshiki.This indicate that Sasuke have an susano upgrade from his original PS version

Teen Fusion design
Adult fusion design

A side question
I was wondering if Sasuke did use this Susano (without tail beast chakra ) against Kaguya from the start,he would be able to do significant damage on her?The only reason Sasuke humanoid susano deactivated against Naruto in vote 2 because he now getting used to his sharinnegan ,tired and the exposion cause some damage.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For the side question. Kaguya will be happily toying his humanoid Susanoo.

What fool using large construct on a being much powerful than him.

There's a reason why Naruto never used BM when battling Kaguya