[Spoilers] Sasuke's secret

Mateush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I see people been wondering about why Sasuke can summon snakes. I think just this chapter is important:
You must be registered for see images
Kabuto said "Orochimaru has died", then suddenly he changed his mind about it and Sasuke said "I took him over".

What really happened during Orochimaru's ritual, Sasuke reversed the jutsu for himself. He took over Orochimaru's body or mind, allowed him to access to Orochimaru's knowledge and jutsus.

Blast41

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm just lost, when did he have time to do these contracts? Because the manga makes it seems as though Sasuke was training damn near non-stop during the time-skip because we all know that Naruto "apparently" progress faster than Sasuke, but was no match for him at the hideout.

Mateush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe I should label it as theory instead. What I do mean is Orochimaru was "sealed" by Itachi, yeah, but Sasuke took everything from Orochimaru's knowledge and jutsus during that time, even the snake contract included (if assuming it's needed). It's a part of Sasuke's power-up. It also is possible he knows how to use Edo Tensei, though he may not want to use it.

ReeseKage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt it has anything to do with sasuke taking over Oro in his body(sounds a lil gay). I believe that he signed the contract with the snakes. He was Oro's pupil at one point so I believe that Oro took him there to get a contract, same as ero sannin and naruto.