8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Looks like one slash cuts a mountain range, not just two mountains. You see the mountain range in the first row being sliced and the shockwave traveling to the second row; in the left side of that scan you see the shock wave traveling through several mountain ranges without stopping [ ] and in a 180 degrees. That was just one swing. So what would be if Madara would take two swords and go on rampage, jump right through the Chibaku Tensei with its swords ahead which are said to crush all creation?

2 mountains right, let's not get ahead of ourselves badass. This Susanoo can cut mountain ranges in a 180 degrees with one swing. With two swords delivering several blows, Madara's PS could reach the same range.
There is literally no difference in power from the scan of him as an Edo. The only reason why he cut more Mountains is because he increased his AoE by spinning around. The Shockwave isn't shown traveling from Mountain to Mountain. That doesn't mean its any better than what he did as an Edo.

is a Mountain Range. When Madara's shockwave plows through a Mountain Range then we can talk.

@bold: Madara's Chibaku Tensei's fragments were much bigger than multiple Mountain Ranges, and Sasuke cut through them in one strike. Madara has never done anything remotely close to that level. If Madara needs to strike several times to cut through it, then he isn't as good as Sasuke, as he cut through it with one strike, only striking multiple times to cut it into smaller pieces.

Even then, at the end of it all, this feat is far inferior to Sasuke's so I'm not even sure why you keep on referencing it.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara covered an entire mountain range with one sword while the other sword was restrained by hashirama, sasuke had both his swords free

I have no reason to belive that if madara was put in sasuke's place he wouldnt be able to do the same thing, his sword would cut through rocks just as easily, they are made of the same material as the moutains
Spinning around to increase his AoE doesn't mean that his slash is strong enough to cut through Mountain Range. They were all surrounding him in a circle. If he cut through a Mountain Range, the Mountains would be all lined up as the shockwave traveled through them. Regardless, even if you are correct, this feat is still inferior to Sasuke's.

What the hell? Bigger rocks are obviously more durable than smaller rocks. A boulder is made of the same material as a Mountain, does that mean Gai can smash a Mountain with his Nunchucks like he smashed a boulder? I have no reason to believe Madara will do the same when the feats he has are inferior.

implying that tbbfrs and susanoo both reached their respective rocks at the same time
They were shown to.

tbbfrs'd speed is restricted to how fast chibaku tensei's gravity can suck it towards itself, whereas susanoo can fly
Chibaku Tensei was already fully formed and no longer gathering any more materal by the time they attacked it, so this is obviously false, and Susanoo can't fly until I get feats showing that it can.

susanoo obviously reached earlier and did the job, the panel shows the end result
Uh, no. They were launched at the same time and destroyed at the same time. There is nothing that indicates Susanoo got there first.

the question of lack of power doesnt arise as mokuton hands dwarf susanoo hands, of course it will be more powerful than them
Ok.

the hands are everywhere, even at the back and they can extend, there is no running away, not to mention it would get caught before it manages to circle SS

Susanoo is much faster than SS, so no, it wouldn't get caught.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I marked in the scan how the shock wave traveled through a mountain range, as the dust clouds appeared even in the rearmost mountains, what means that the shock wave traveled through a mountain range without stopping. And this is jut a bigger piece of the same material. Madara's PS swung its sword once, Sasuke's PS jumped with two swords towards the CT and directly hit it.

For me, it makes sense that Madara's PS could do the same under those circumstances. There is no point to slag me you know. I see the same PS in both cases, the same construct of Chakra with the exact same sword. Jumping with both swords into the Chibaku Tensei and swinging its swords into all directions.

Madara also shot more then 10 Bijuudamas with PS swords into the SS and let them explode, what created an explosion which made mountains look like sticks. Yet the SS wasn't completely crushed.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I marked in the scan how the shock wave traveled through a mountain range, as the dust clouds appeared even in the rearmost mountains, what means that the shock wave traveled through a mountain range without stopping. And this is jut a bigger piece of the same material. Madara's PS swung its sword once, Sasuke's PS jumped with two swords towards the CT and directly hit it.
There is only one visible rear Mountain in that scan.

A bigger rock is a more durable rock. A boulder is going to be less durable than a Mountain.

Madara did that with one sword, Sasuke cut one up with one sword and cut the other one up with the other sword. Then a page later he cut another one with just one sword.

For me, it makes sense that Madara's PS could do the same under those circumstances. There is no point to slag me you know. I see the same PS in both cases, the same construct of Chakra with the exact same sword.
Feats clearly disagree with them being the same.

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why Madara's PS shouldn't accomplish the same when jumping towards the meteorites. As I said, the Susanoo is the power of the EMS and Indra's Chakra was also flowing through Sasuke. Hagoromo only gave Sasuke the Rinnegan and I doubt that this has any influence. They both are in the same situation. Madara is Indra's reincarnation with the EMS, so is Sasuke. This has nothing to do with Hagoromo giving Sasuke the Rinnegan.

Any logical flaws?
Sasuke's Susano'o is above Indras. For one, Sasuke has Juubi eye which just amplifies his power beyond that of Indra or Madaras (Pre-jin) Indra wasn't shown with EMS soo we can only presume that he did or didnt. But regardless, each time Susano'o gains an added feature the outer shell (Durability of susnao'o) always increases. hence the terms V1 and V2 ect.

What your basically saying is The eye is not enhancing susano'o what so ever when it has been proved that with each stage of the eye has increased MS techniques such a susano'o. Stop arguing the obvious

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is still going on. Fragments of those rocks were shown to crash on those mountains. Which means a full rock dwarfs the buuddha by miles and sasuke was shown to cut one in a slice. He was cutting them with incredible agility too, the buddha is not more durable. if you think the buddhas hands are surviving an onslaught from sasukes ps whose power is amblified obv by the sages chakra, then you need to seriously reread the manga. Several slashes of his sword, and the buddha and its hands are history period.

Reactions: TheTailedSage

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Madara's PS > 1000 Hand Buddha Statue when it comes to raw power and abilities. But the versatility of Hashirama's Mokuton restrained the Susanoo thereby forbidding it from utilizing its full potential. It could restrain the Susanoo sword from swinging by wooden hands emerging from the ground, and then demolish the Susanoo's defenses.
But the OP set the condition that its Perfect Susanoo vs 1000 Hand Buddha Statue ONLY. So no wooden hands emerging from the ground to deter the Susanoo's movement. In that case, even Madara's Susanoo could easily subdue the Buddha as it could sever the hands even before they could reach his Susanoo by a swing of the sword.
Therefore, Sasuke's Susanoo even has the advantage of mobility over Madara's Susanoo, which would give it an undeniable victory over the 1000 Hand Buddha...

Last edited:
Reactions: lucario14

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama's Shin Sūsenju is not even as big as the chunk of rock made out the Chibaku Tensei that Sasuke's Susanoo sliced.​

Sasuke absolutely destroys Shin Sūsenju...​

Last edited:
Reactions: shelke

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke outright obliterates the Buddha Statue. Naruto's BD-FRS had not even finished exploding and Sasuke had sliced and diced several mountain-ranges sized rocks into pieces.

Against Hashirama, Madara's PS swung its sword once and created a shock wave which traveled across the landscape and sliced a mountain range. Why didn't Sasuke do the same from the ground like Naruto throwing the Rasenshuriken? Instead of creating such a shock wave, he jumped towards the Chibaku Tensei to hit it directly with the sword. We can only assume which effect Madara's PS would have. I mean it has the same size and swords and Madara said it can crush all things in this universe with one strike. Hagoromo gave Sasuke his power, but this is limited to the Rinnegan. Sasuke has already Indra's Chakra flowing through his body and the Susanoo. When he activated his Susanoo, it had the same appearance as always until it get into its perfect form. It resembles Indra's form but has still differences, as it has more horns and different teeth.

Sasuke's imperfect legged Susanoo was shown to cut through a tendril which was multiple times bigger than Susanoo itself. So what the PS could cut when jumping directly towards the target? Madara's PS never directly stroke the mountains. It swung its sword, crushed the meteorite and created a shock wave which traveled across the landscale and cut two mountains, while that panel showed how this shock wave continued to travel. Against Hashirama we saw the same. The shock wave traveled through the landscape and cut mountain ranges. The first mountain range and the mountains behind, never shown to stop and cut anything on the panel. Swinging its sword to slice up distant mountain ranges an jumping towards the target and cutting through it are two different things.

Just lack to see the difference between Sasuke's and Madara's Susanoo. The same construct of Chakra, with the same size and blades. Hagoromo gave Sasuke his Rinnegan and Naruto his Senjutsu. The PS is the power of the EMS and Indra's Chakra was already flowing through him.

Theoretically, Madara's PS should also destroy the Shinsuusenju. If one swing of the blade slices mountain ranges, two swords could cut it into pieces.
Madara's susano'o created a shockwave on the ground. It was a ground based attack. The shockwave was created because the attack was ground based - it was able to cover the range of the mountains. I am not even sure you are aware how shockwaves work. Is Madara's swing really that devastating and long that it can cleave through the air and those large rocks? No it isn't, otherwise, it would have extended more and would have destroyed more mountains.

As for your claims on PS, then Sasuke's Susano'o is different from Madara's when it comes to facial peculiarities alone - it's a lot like Indra's save for two horns and a hole on the chin. Sasuke has those as an extra.

marcello900

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yet madara shot about 15 swords with tbbs and still could not touch SS main body yet his ps = sasuke? im not understanding i geuss if nagato was their instead of pain he could have made ct that size huh?
Man thats plot hole for hashirama, if 1 sword = 2 mountain destroyed and kyuubi bijjudama = 2 mountain destroyed yet that multiple bijjudama and perfect susanoo didnt explode but just cut through. Its nothing but bullshit

Reactions: salamander uchiha