Sasuke's mission: Sarada's sharingan

Psycho Ronin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the last chapter of Naruto Gaiden was a bit of shock :lmao: but I'm thinking that there must be a legit reason why Sasuke abandoned Sarada for 12+ years...

In true Uchiha fashion he's trying to get her to fall into despair and awakening the sharingan! We know the sharingan works best when the user awakens it at a young age due to some tragic event, but as Sasuke knows from experience the trigger can't be something too traumatic or the Uchiha goes off the rails. *Cough* Obito *Cough. That is why parental abandonment would work in Sasuke's father because it's not as irreversible as let's say...having your clan wiped out. Now this might be a douche move on Sasuke's part but he can always patch things up with Sarada at some point (or keep being his aloof self until he sees results from her).

Of course Sasuke could always try the "Itachi mind rape method" if push comes to shove...=D

Reactions: Deliquesce

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Him not being around isn't traumatic enough. He was never around. So she has never known him. He would be better off being around and then faking his death. So i don't think that's why.

Psycho Ronin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Him not being around isn't traumatic enough. He was never around. So she has never known him. He would be better off being around and then faking his death. So i don't think that's why.
Faking your death is pointless when A. You look like freakin' Madara, B. Your an ex-terrorist, C. Since you're an Uchiha (who are notorious for coming back from the dead) good luck getting anyone believe you actually died

Mortune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the shock would be when sasuke comes and divert his all attention to Boruto and somewhat ignoring sarada
I can see it now;

Sarada "Dad I've finally found you!"
Sasuke "My best friend's kid shows promise, I'll train him instead of my fodder daughter."
Sarada [awakens sharingan] "I will get stronger and kill Boruto!"
Orochimaru "Good, let me show you the way."
Sarada "Get away you petophile!"

MegzZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see it now;

Sarada "Dad I've finally found you!"
Sasuke "My best friend's kid shows promise, I'll train him instead of my fodder daughter."
Sarada [awakens sharingan] "I will get stronger and kill Boruto!"
Orochimaru "Good, let me show you the way."
Sarada "Get away you petophile!"
Sarada beats up orochimaru
Sarada: Dad did you see that ?
Sasuke: Hmmm (takes boruto and leaves Sarada)
Sarada: Shanroooo!

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is just too fodder. That's why he prefers Boruto. Sarada is everything the Uchiha Clan didn't need right now: whiny, bratty, fangirl, just knows how to punch, and...ugly I am going to get so much hate if someone sees that