I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Blaze release is not a separate technique. Itachi can control space and time in his tsukuyomi, that's not a separate technique. Sasuke's amaterasu control is better than itachi's, while itachi's tsukuyomi control is better.
.....what itach can not control space and time, he puts ou under a gengjutu that obscures your perception of time,thats not even close to controlling anything...a.ctually most genjutsus obscure atleast one of your senses (taste sight, touch) and sasukes enton is called BLAZE relase for a reason its the elements fire and lightning combined and unique to him

ReapTermin

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually at susano'o release, itachi says that all three techniques took root in his eyes. But i know 100% that in some other panel he states that your right and left eyes need to have amaterasu and tsukuyomi, in order to use the susanoo.
You're probably right. That's why it's believed that Madara has Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually at susano'o release, itachi says that all three techniques took root in his eyes. But i know 100% that in some other panel he states that your right and left eyes need to have amaterasu and tsukuyomi, in order to use the susanoo.
nope i alreasy thought this and some proved it to me he doesnt say that all he siad was he got sasunoo on the night he awakened his MS techs

ReapTermin

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
FINAL proof that you itachi didnt say you needed both techs to get sasunoo
You must be registered for see images
Go to Naruto Wiki and look up Susano'o. I'm starting to believe that you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to get Susano'o. Why? Whe you search for Susano'o... you can see on the box to the right saying "Parent Jutsu: Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu".

it says a new doujutsu awaken when you get EMS if im right
Doujutsu is not an EMS Tech. Sharingan is the Doujutsu itself. He means that EMS is the new Doujutsu.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Go to Naruto Wiki and look up Susano'o. I'm starting to believe that you need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to get Susano'o. Why? Whe you search for Susano'o... you can see on the box to the right saying "Parent Jutsu: Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu".

Doujutsu is not an EMS Tech. Sharingan is the Doujutsu itself. He means that EMS is the new Doujutsu.

it says the transplant gave birth to a new doujutsu that means when he got ems and another awakened if u look closely at the forehead of the monster thing its the rinnegan pattern

ReapTermin

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
[/B]
it says the transplant gave birth to a new doujutsu that means when he got ems and another awakened if u look closely at the forehead of the monster thing its the rinnegan pattern
It's not that you don't understand, it's just that you refuse to listen to other's inputs.

One more time: Doujutsu is not an EMS Tech. These are Doujutsu; Byakugan, Sharingan(1-3 Tomoe, MS, EMS), and Rinnegan. Amaterasu and Tsukuomi are not Doujutsu, they are part of the Doujutsu(Sharingan). And only a few can awaken these Techs. Plus, you need at least MS to get them.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's not that you don't understand, it's just that you refuse to listen to other's inputs.

One more time: Doujutsu is not an EMS Tech. These are Doujutsu; Byakugan, Sharingan(1-3 Tomoe, MS, EMS), and Rinnegan. Amaterasu and Tsukuomi are not Doujutsu, they are part of the Doujutsu(Sharingan). And only a few can awaken these Techs. Plus, you need at least MS to get them.
i understand what your saying

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
.....what itach can not control space and time, he puts ou under a gengjutu that obscures your perception of time,thats not even close to controlling anything...a.ctually most genjutsus obscure atleast one of your senses (taste sight, touch) and sasukes enton is called BLAZE relase for a reason its the elements fire and lightning combined and unique to him
Pretty much everything in here except the word blaze release is wrong. I'm not even going to argue with a response.

boshans

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Well you are not entirely correct. Doujutsu just means Eye Techniques. It could be used to talk about a jutsu that you use with your eyes. Yes obviously in the context that you are talking about it is referring to the type of eye, the Sandai Dojutsu if you will, the Three Great Eye Techniques.

But it could still be used to talk about an eye jutsu, such as Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. Are they not eye techniques? Yes they are. So that Manga panel where Itachi says he gained a new dojutsu is talking about an actual jutsu. It's not just that one panel that has said that either. I do remember it being stated elsewhere.

boshans

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First of all, Enton is absolutely NOT the combination of fire and lightning. I don't know where the hell you came up with this idea, but it is completely wrong. No where does it say that Enton is Fire and Lightning. Seriously, Enton is NOT some special eye jutsu that Sasuke has instead of Tsukuyomi, my god. All Sasuke is doing is using SHAPE MANIPULATION on the flames of AMATERASU. THAT'S WHAT ENTON IS. It is EXACTLY like the Rasengan. The Rasengan is made using SHAPE MANIPULATION on regular Chakra. Sasuke is doing the SAME thing, instead using Amaterasu's black flames as the Chakra, and then using SHAPE MANIPULATION to turn those flames into different forms. He is NOT COMBINING FIRE AND LIGHTNING. He still has Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu as his MAIN eye techniques. Not Enton and Amaterasu.

And Itachi CAN control the space and time of his Tsukuyomi...are you stupid? Itachi can control how long you stay in the genjutsu...Kakashi was in it for 3 days, while it was only a second outside in the real world. Obviously he can control the time of his own jutsu. And he can obviously control the space you are in also, as he can bring you anywhere he wants.