Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To perform kirin, sasuke shoots fire into the sky, making the heat from the fire create a thunderstorm, and from that storm sasuke manipulates the lighting with his chakra making it a very deadly technique

Now, in the current manga, we now know that sasuke has the EMS. What im thinking is, sasuke could use Amaterasu instead of the fireball jutsu he used before to create the thunderstorm, although amaterasu would still use chakra, i have reason to believe that amaterasu would consume LESS chakra than those enormous dragon fireballs that sasuke used before...thus, making Kirin more deadlier & possibly enabling more use of the technique...

what do you think?

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol really you think that beast move takes less chakra than a fireball lol your such a fanboy
yes, i do....maybe you are looking at it differently, im not saying he would spam amaterasu until thunder clouds appear, im looking at it in a way of how the amaterasu flames expand & at the rate a which they burn & consume...it would only take 1 move to do that, of course I can see it taking a great amount of time...but eventually, i can see thunder clouds appearing for the condition of kirin....heck...sasuke even has an amaterasu blade now...or whatever it is...so, yea...the way sasuke fights now...it would take a hell of alot less chakra, since he no longer needs fireball jutsu

& we all have our favorite characters, sasuke does happen to be one of my favs, who are you to decide how much i like his character? im simply stating a possible outcome of a future use of amaterasu, itd be nice if you dont flame sir ^^

Ariow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last time Sasuke used the technique it required the heat from amaterasu burning everything around him and also shooting his own giant fireballs into the sky and even with all that heat the build up of the correct weather conditions is going to still take time. You say he can use amaterasu to create these conditions more easily now and since he can manipulate the black flames maybe that's true but only if he can do that on a much larger scale from what we have seen. I think the attack would be the same power as before and still be a single strike.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if sasuke use amarerasu to heat the sky it'll be rather interesting but amaterasu still takes much more chakra than fireball...if he has EMS it doesn't mean he has enerm amaunt of chakra,i'm sure he'll spam EMS but he isn't a nidiot to use such poowerful tevh to heat sky

SmartNoob

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took sasuke using all his remaining chakra for fire jutsu AND itachi burning the whole place with amaterasu ON top of a mountain to use this move ALSO amaterasu uses a lot more chakra than normal fire jutsu AND using it leaves him weak

The only part that are improved with EMS are he does not need itachi for amaterasu and he wont feel weak after it . so if he finds himself on a mountain top and his opponent decides to wait around till he burns the place and does not notice the storm above his head (itachi was almost blind at this time) THEN sasuke can use kirin again but it wont be a better one sorry

PS:research a little before making a thread

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last time Sasuke used the technique it required the heat from amaterasu burning everything around him and also shooting his own giant fireballs into the sky and even with all that heat the build up of the correct weather conditions is going to still take time. You say he can use amaterasu to create these conditions more easily now and since he can manipulate the black flames maybe that's true but only if he can do that on a much larger scale from what we have seen. I think the attack would be the same power as before and still be a single strike.
yea, it would be a very timely jutsu, but what i meant by deadlier is not just how much attack power it has, but that it seems that it would have less consequence than shooting 2 gigantic fireballs into the sky, after sasuke did that jutsu, he was pretty much completely out of chakra, now that the use of amaterasu wouldnt hurt him anymore, i can actually see him falling back on amaterasu to boost kirin conditions

Kirin was a once in a life time attack ,im sure he will never use it again to much preparation.why does nobody get that
so if the condition is ever met, u dont think sasuke would consider using kirin? its probably the best technique he has considering it uses little to no chakra

if sasuke use amarerasu to heat the sky it'll be rather interesting but amaterasu still takes much more chakra than fireball...if he has EMS it doesn't mean he has enerm amaunt of chakra,i'm sure he'll spam EMS but he isn't a nidiot to use such poowerful tevh to heat sky
yea, id say amaterasu uses more than just a regular fire ball of course, but 2 of these gigantic things?

nah, id say just one shot of amaterasu is less....and thats where im getting....all it takes is one shot, and the flame of amaterasu would start to burn everything around it, and no one can stop it...it would be timely...but i think its possible that if the setting is already out in the open...i think it could happen....

Especially considering now that sasuke's susanoo now has an amaterasu sword...almost as if kishi wants him to spam it....

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea, it would be a very timely jutsu, but what i meant by deadlier is not just how much attack power it has, but that it seems that it would have less consequence than shooting 2 gigantic fireballs into the sky, after sasuke did that jutsu, he was pretty much completely out of chakra, now that the use of amaterasu wouldnt hurt him anymore, i can actually see him falling back on amaterasu to boost kirin conditions
I see where you're coming from and the "logic" behind your reasoning. If you actually read up on EMS, it only grants the user eternal light, not eternal stamina. Sasuke can use Amaterusu for the rest of his life, but not spam it for 1 fight. Did you think that Amaterusu would not cause Sasuke to run out of chakra? The amount of stamina it takes out of him to use Amaterusu is still the same. Pardon me if I am wrong, but by what you said about Amaterusu not hurting Sasuke has cause me to think that this is your point. If you are trying to say he won't become blind, I dont see the connection.

I also don't agree with you saying the dragon fireballs from Sasuke cost more chakra then Amaterusu. Does it make sense? No. Even if there were 5-10 of those, I'm quite sure its one technique. I don't think Sasuke used it 10 times to fire 10 fireballs. Amaterusu burns for 7 days 7 night, and burns its target to ashes. Its a Mangekyo Technique, no way in hell will it be chakra efficient.

Fluffyman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also don't agree with you saying the dragon fireballs from Sasuke cost more chakra then Amaterusu. Does it make sense? No. Even if there were 5-10 of those, I'm quite sure its one technique. I don't think Sasuke used it 10 times to fire 10 fireballs. Amaterusu burns for 7 days 7 night, and burns its target to ashes. Its a Mangekyo Technique, no way in hell will it be chakra efficient.
How often would he need to spam the dragon fireballs for 7 days and 7 nights of nonstop fire? How much chakra would be needed?

Amaterasu is VERY(!) chakra efficient.

FirzenNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Opinion:

A thundercloud is a thundercloud regardless of how it came into existence.

If Sasuke uses Kirin during a storm (natural one) I think it'll give him the same powered Kirin.

However, due to his increased chakra reserves and (probably) control, he can maybe form a larger Kirin.

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see where you're coming from and the "logic" behind your reasoning. If you actually read up on EMS, it only grants the user eternal light, not eternal stamina. Sasuke can use Amaterusu for the rest of his life, but not spam it for 1 fight. Did you think that Amaterusu would not cause Sasuke to run out of chakra? The amount of stamina it takes out of him to use Amaterusu is still the same. Pardon me if I am wrong, but by what you said about Amaterusu not hurting Sasuke has cause me to think that this is your point. If you are trying to say he won't become blind, I dont see the connection.

yea, i meant that the tech wouldnt hurt his eye sight...and yes, i know that amaterasu is still costly in chakra, but...as for the 2 dragon fireballs he did in the itachi fight...im judging it based on that, MS sasuke literally wasted 4 tries of amaterasu on gaara...and even before that he used amaterasu a considerable amount of times, im comparing the use of amaterasu with his dragon fire balls...which completely wiped out his chakra after only a few techniques....thats all im saying

but i can also agree with u as well...seeing as how its a very powerful technique..it would only make since that it would cost more chakra than just simple chakra manipulation...but i guess it would be debatable givin what kishi has shown us

How often would he need to spam the dragon fireballs for 7 days and 7 nights of nonstop fire? How much chakra would be needed?

Amaterasu is VERY(!) chakra efficient.
yes it is, which is what im trying to bring out, just 1 attack from amaterasu would consume a battlefield in time, making amaterasu extremely chakra efficient especially for something like kirin...however my whole point in this is to not prove that he will do it...but only that its possible, especially when u consider his amterasu sword...sasuke pretty much already spammed amaterasu b4 his EMS, now that he has the sword of amaterasu? im only imagining the possibility