DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the latest episode of Boruto, we was told Sasuke assigned himself the mission to hunt down Urashiki. How are we expecting for this to play out?

A. Sasuke will track him down and kill him
B. Sasuke will track him down and capture him
C. Sasuke will track him down and be defeated/killed
D. Sasuke will track him down and be forced to retreat
E. All other options

I chose A because I don't see much of a storyline left involving Otsutsuki. Boruto story is around Kara.

One last one vs one fight would be great for Sasuke and his legacy. More rinnengan jutsu will be use and just the badasserry of Sasuke himself.
Thoughts?

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
E. It would be pointless to show off such a key part of the development of the plot and have it just end with his death. If he does get killed a thered probably be more exposition dumbstruck over the course of the event in order to progress the plot.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
E. It would be pointless to show off such a key part of the development of the plot and have it just end with his death. If he does get killed a thered probably be more exposition dumbstruck over the course of the event in order to progress the plot.
As far as we know this character doesn't belong in the plot. Urashiki may not be in the Boruto manga at all.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought about B, but I think Urashiki will end up being to strong of a fighter to capture.
That might be true, I was thinking more intention. Like I’m pretty sure sasukes intention would be to capture. I don’t think he’d have any more trouble than with kinshiki, and he handled himself fine there.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the latest episode of Boruto, we was told Sasuke assigned himself the mission to hunt down Urashiki. How are we expecting for this to play out?

A. Sasuke will track him down and kill him
B. Sasuke will track him down and capture him
C. Sasuke will track him down and be defeated/killed
D. Sasuke will track him down and be forced to retreat
E. All other options

I chose A because I don't see much of a storyline left involving Otsutsuki. Boruto story is around Kara.

One last one vs one fight would be great for Sasuke and his legacy. More rinnengan jutsu will be use and just the badasserry of Sasuke himself.
Thoughts?
C. Sasuke will track him down and be defeated/killed-Probably Sealed or Time-stopped somewhere after losing his sword again...and just for the hell of it Urashiki will taunt the Leaf guys by throwing his damaged equipment on Naruto's desk.

Then Boruto will inherit his gear and gain the 'avenger Motivation'...those future trunks feels:bdpf:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C. Sasuke will track him down and be defeated/killed-Probably Sealed or Time-stopped somewhere after losing his sword again...and just for the hell of it Urashiki will taunt the Leaf guys by throwing his damaged equipment on Naruto's desk.

Then Boruto will inherit his gear and gain the 'avenger Motivation'...those future trunks feels:bdpf:
Rinnegan won’t allow Sasuke to be sealed