V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, I would've liked if team 7 never split up. Although I don't know how Sasuke would've trained, may be some newly introduced character? I wanted to see more team missions and stuff. (One of the reasons I want a part 3, despite team 7 being complete powerhouses now lel).

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really think kishi should of had the Naruto vs. Sasuke right after Sasuke killed Itachi. Reformed them then. Then developed each character individually through having them do seperate missions for a time to incorporate character growth differently for each member of team 7. Sakura should of had more dramatic things happen to her, her attitude should be moving towards something like Mikasa from AoT.

Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole 'avenger' out to murder his brother was over done, itachi stole the spot light from that by becoming a good guy, and now sasuke seems just content going along with the flow of things outside his control

Stormblast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke might not have turned into such a bad character if this was the route the story took. Because he left and what Kishimoto did, and subsequently didn't do, completely whitewashed and overshadowed Sasuke. It made him look like a puppet and it only entered worlds of dissimulation and sheer stupidity after that. MS days were the fork and officially cemented him as irredeemable, Kishimoto is just beating a dead horse at this point.