Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it.

The flash forward at the beginning Naruto is gone. Sasuke and Naruto are kind if tied together what are chances Naruto's gone and he's not?

Plus, Sarada. You think she's not gonna get Mangekyou? "But who would she lose?" Great question. Can't kill Boruto he's the mc. Despite being on the same team I don't see Mitsuki drawing that emotion out of her. Could be her Sakura but would any of the fans really mind?

No, it's Sasuke. The father she just started getting back and building a relationship with. The one person she's wanted around more than anything...will be taken from her right in front of her own eyes.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kawaki: i am sending you to jail with teh seventh, boruto...

that sound very menacing......
Naruto isn't gonna die he brings in the bacon. Sasuke isn't gonna die either them together is more money. If they died there is the possibility of losing a large fanbase who only follows the series because of them. Without them this series would be like an empty shell. Kurama isn't gone for good either. Sasuke is gonna get his rinnegan back.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto isn't gonna die he brings in the bacon. Sasuke isn't gonna die either them together is more money. If they died there is the possibility of losing a large fanbase who only follows the series because of them. Without them this series would be like an empty shell. Kurama isn't gone for good either. Sasuke is gonna get his rinnegan back.
Didnt read!!!! my popinion better.......

Reactions: Yahcob13

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s a good chance that Sasuke die.
1. He’s been nothing but a punching bag after the Boruto movie.
2. He’s no longer in the spotlight.
3. In the future Boruto has Sasuke’s sword, headband, and cape…
Those are all good reasons for Sasuke to longer exist