Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys,
What i dont understand is Itachi has been using his M sharingan for a very long time and only recently has his eyes been playing up. But sasuke hardly used it and his eyes are bleeding left right and centre. Whats up with that???
Its because he didnt get used to Amaterasu remember even Itachi got tired when using Amaterasu when he fought Jiraiya

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,
What i dont understand is Itachi has been using his M sharingan for a very long time and only recently has his eyes been playing up. But sasuke hardly used it and his eyes are bleeding left right and centre. Whats up with that???
well i dont now since when itachi started to lose is vision but i now that he is always with the sharingan active because of the loss of it so i guess before the series even started.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its because he didnt get used to Amaterasu remember even Itachi got tired when using Amaterasu when he fought Jiraiya
and also because of the over use of the amaterasu perheps sincee he got it he used it on madara and on killer bee atleast twice so it could be that

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and also because of the over use of the amaterasu perheps sincee he got it he used it on madara and on killer bee at least twice so it could be that
I agree the amaterasu uses alot of chakra & puts alot of strain on the eye also he had to use his own type of M sharingan to put it out when it overcame that girl

Hank

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i agree that the amaterasu puts a lot of stress on the eyes, but i mean if your eyes are gonna bleed after using it twice then the M sharingan is pretty useless. Id rather have vision than black fire. :(

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i agree that the amaterasu puts a lot of stress on the eyes, but i mean if your eyes are gonna bleed after using it twice then the M sharingan is pretty useless. Id rather have vision than black fire. :(
well then get some spar eye's and then say there useless

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,
It's kind of like what Kakashi said when Naruto first learned FSR. The more powerful a jutsu then more risk to the user. Amatsamaru is a very powerful jutsu that uses a lot of charka and puts a lot of strain on his eyes. I mean you've seen what those flames can do, shooting them out of your eyes probobly isn't good for you.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys,
Its Simply I Guess you Guys Neva Relized It In Manga , Anime < And Television Its All Different Its More Graphic In The Manga & Anime