Sasuke's Curse Mark 1+2 vs. Jiraya's Imperfect Sage Mode(No Ma or Pa)

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Or
You must be registered for see images

I'd guess Jiraya's sage mode is more powerful, but Sasuke's ability to fly and use his wings as a very study defensive shield is also very useful so i'm torn between the two

xPHARAOHx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke Blows Jiraiya with kirin

Genjutsu > jman

Doesn't matter if pa +ma are included
frog song takes prep time

frogs are overrated
Kirin requires too much prep time. Kirin couldn't even kill Itachi. It's only lightning, and my grandma survived a lightning strike at 11 years old. If my tiny grandmother can survive a lightning strike, than so can a shinobi.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirin requires too much prep time. Kirin couldn't even kill Itachi. It's only lightning, and my grandma survived a lightning strike at 11 years old. If my tiny grandmother can survive a lightning strike, than so can a shinobi.
yatta -susano > kirin ofcourse

pa got one shotted by a Rod .
too overrated they are

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, Sasuke was gonna call down Kirin during his first reunion with Team 7 until Orochi stopped him. Kirin is probably stronger if he used it the way he did with Itachi, but all of his prep wasn't necessary.

Epix Itachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JAYRIA EASILY! !! ARE U CURRENTLY RETARTED......THE ****ER ALMOST BEAT PAIN.....and early shippuden....Sasuke wouldnt stand a chance.....and Karin.....really. ....a 80% blind......and vomiting Itachi blocked Karin with Sussano......Sasuke barley beat Dederia.....Used Karin during the fight with Danzo......so honestly Sasuke has never soloed any one or faught on his own other than with Itachi and Itachi let him win. ....JMan> Sasuke

Demonic.

Kin
26💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SM increases the perception skills so jiraiya can easily dodge Karin...
SM jiraiya's oodama rasengan cant be dodged or tanked by sasuke
The reason Kirin was so deadly was because of the gathered storm clouds. Zetsu stated the technique will be on a whole different level than any regular attack. He can obviously use it at any time but it won't be nearly as strong as with preptime. It'll be like Kakashi's lightning beast running jutsu I bet. Jiraiya wins.