sasukes chidori kagusutchi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how in the world did naruto stop sasukes chider mixed with his amaetarasu with just a normal rinnegan? I'm assuming because it was karma chakra or what but wow what a combination. I stated a long time ago that sasuke would eventually combine the two wow.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is stronger in base and rasengan is more powerful than chidori enton combination the proof is in the pudding lol and Naruto and sasuke had kuramas chakra remember sasuke took sum too it was even Naruto > sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe because naruto is stronger guy what's so hard to understand and it wasn't wind based so it wouldn't amplify sasukes enton
whats hard to understand is that rasengan is just a base chakra jutsu while sasuke had two poweful elemental jutsu and not just powerful but kagutsuchi which is the most powerful offensive type of she sharrigan. Thats whats hard sir

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasengan has more destructive power. Look at it this way. Sasuke attack is collected energy, but it isnt getting stored, he needs to keep pumping chakra to produce the attack that is meant for piercing. Narutos jutsu is in a ball. It is collected chakra that doesnt leak and it is being constantly swirl around building more pressure. When he hits there is more energy in one area because the jutsu explodes once it impacts. So you are comparing a knife to a bomb. I pick the bomb.