Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
There are few mentions about Sasuke's chakra.

Here is in the beginning when Sasuke arrived at Orochimaru
You must be registered for see images

Later Karin talks about it

So what is it ? Does anyone have an answer? I would really like to know

Reactions: Uverdore9

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emotions and chakra are tied to Uchiha's Sharingan, which can only be unlocked through emotional trauma. Their love turned to hate, leading Karin to describe Sasuke's chakra as cold and Kurama to call it vile. Here is where Tobimara explains it:

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Emotions and chakra are tied to Uchiha's Sharingan, which can only be unlocked through emotional trauma. Their love turned to hate, leading Karin to describe Sasuke's chakra as cold and Kurama to call it vile. Here is where Tobimara explains it:

This shows nothing. It only tells us how feelings effects sharingan.

What about Kabuto? He clearly states that Sasuke's chakra is strong.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This shows nothing. It only tells us how feelings effects sharingan.

What about Kabuto? He clearly states that Sasuke's chakra is strong.
This is the official translation:

It was never actually explained why Sasuke's chakra was powerful. I think Kishi just symbolized Sasuke's character being evil/dark and progressing further into a powerful character. But if you think it way more than that, it was probably a reference to this:

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was never actually explained why Sasuke's chakra was powerful. I think Kishi just symbolized Sasuke's character being evil/dark and progressing further into a powerful character. But if you think it way more than that, it was probably a reference to thi
His chakra is powerful because he is an Indra incarnate. Even Kaguya could look at his chakra with her byakugan and see that he was a reincarnation of Indra. Indra was said to have inherited the Sage's chakra. And the Uchiha inherited indra powerful chakra. Madara, an Indra incarnate, was also stated to in particular have powerful chakra even amongst the Uchiha.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
This is the official translation:

It was never actually explained why Sasuke's chakra was powerful. I think Kishi just symbolized Sasuke's character being evil/dark and progressing further into a powerful character. But if you think it way more than that, it was probably a reference to this:

His chakra is powerful because he is an Indra incarnate. Even Kaguya could look at his chakra with her byakugan and see that he was a reincarnation of Indra. Indra was said to have inherited the Sage's chakra. And the Uchiha inherited indra powerful chakra. Madara, an Indra incarnate, was also stated to in particular have powerful chakra even amongst the Uchiha.

I know that it was mentioned that Sasuke's chakra is powerful , but my question is how and why? And what does it mean

Even Kakashi had something to say about his chakra

So thats Kabuto,Karin and Kakashi who said something about his chakra

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that it was mentioned that Sasuke's chakra is powerful , but my question is how and why? And what does it mean

Even Kakashi had something to say about his chakra

So thats Kabuto,Karin and Kakashi who said something about his chakra
It's powerful because he has the chakra of Indra. Goin from what we've seen from Madara, Indra incarnates tend to have higher than average reserve but not as high as Asura incarnates. Naruto was stated to have Asura attached to his chakra so we know Sasuke has Indra attached to his. Not many people in Naruto know about it, Sasuke was attached spiritually linked to a god since birth. The Uchiha already have powerful special chakra. Sasuke, Madara, and any other Indra incarnate have that to an even higher degree. This apparently can be sensed. In fact, even Kurama compared Sasuke to Madara when Sasuke and Naruto first met after the timeskip.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
It's powerful because he has the chakra of Indra. Goin from what we've seen from Madara, Indra incarnates tend to have higher than average reserve but not as high as Asura incarnates. Naruto was stated to have Asura attached to his chakra so we know Sasuke has Indra attached to his. Not many people in Naruto know about it, Sasuke was attached spiritually linked to a god since birth. The Uchiha already have powerful special chakra. Sasuke, Madara, and any other Indra incarnate have that to an even higher degree. This apparently can be sensed. In fact, even Kurama compared Sasuke to Madara when Sasuke and Naruto first met after the timeskip.
But what does it mean to have powerful chakra? Does it have something to do with strength of ninjutsus?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Both can be true: He was Uchiha and Indra's reincarnation.
I forgot how the Indra stuff was thrown in there.

@angel09 That manga scan about what Kakashi said answers your question. He can perform high-level jutsu beyond normal standards and is more efficient. To put it into perspective, he was able to stand toe to toe with Naruto who has more chakra and access to Kurama NineTails. Try not to think much about it.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being a reincarnate just meant Indra's chakra passed down to them after birth. It didn't boost their power.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Both can be true: He was Uchiha and Indra's reincarnation.
I forgot how the Indra stuff was thrown in there.

@angel09 That manga scan about what Kakashi said answers your question. He can perform high-level jutsu beyond normal standards and is more efficient. To put it into perspective, he was able to stand toe to toe with Naruto who has more chakra and access to Kurama NineTails. Try not to think much about it.
I think the reason Naruto is able to stand up to Sasuke because he is Ashura transmigrant and Karin also says that his chakra is opposite of Sasuke's