Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
honestly i've been shocked when i saw sasuke's final answer , then again i asked myself : why did he answer like that , in fact i think the process of the genjutsu : " Protect Konoha" is just going as planned, or maybe : That is the plan !

let me clarify :
simply :
1- Itachi was under the Kotoamatsukami's order "protect konoha"

2- Naruto told hims sasuke's intentions of destroying the village

3- sasuke's intentions pose threat to the kotoamatsukami's order

4- that's why itachi before the edo tensei release when he was abt to tell sasuke his final words , said : " i can still make it " and i believe he meant casting a certain genjutsu on sasuke to help him take the decision to defend konoha

i mean excuse me : sasuke claimed that the reason of him defending konoha was : " all what itachi endured to protect cannot be wasted " wasn't that the same thing obito told him ? : "what will you choose ? to follow itachi's path ? or keep on yours as an avenger ? " then why did choose to change his decisions ? why "NOW" precisely ?

that's why i believe Itachi did cast a genjutsu on sasuke to oblige him either to go seek hashirama , or to oblige him to change his decision once he heard hashirama's story

cheers

ReZ

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
honestly i've been shocked when i saw sasuke's final answer , then again i asked myself : why did he answer like that , in fact i think the process of the genjutsu : " Protect Konoha" is just going as planned, or maybe : That is the plan !

let me clarify :
simply :
1- Itachi was under the Kotoamatsukami's order "protect konoha"

2- Naruto told hims sasuke's intentions of destroying the village

3- sasuke's intentions pose threat to the kotoamatsukami's order

4- that's why itachi before the edo tensei release when he was abt to tell sasuke his final words , said : " i can still make it " and i believe he meant casting a certain genjutsu on sasuke to help him take the decision to defend konoha

i mean excuse me : sasuke claimed that the reason of him defending konoha was : " all what itachi endured to protect cannot be wasted " wasn't that the same thing obito told him ? : "what will you choose ? to follow itachi's path ? or keep on yours as an avenger ? " then why did choose to change his decisions ? why "NOW" precisely ?

that's why i believe Itachi did cast a genjutsu on sasuke to oblige him either to go seek hashirama , or to oblige him to change his decision once he heard hashirama's story

cheers

Itachi was not under koto,wtf are you talking about?

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He was not under KA. KA cancelled the effects of Kabuto's mind control.
adding the Bold to the word won't do any difference , no it's not true , itachi was under the kotoamatsukami which canceled the mind control.

Sasuke changed himself, his choice, his mind, his thoughts. He came for the truth and only the truth, just like with danzo but he ****ed up and killed him for the truth, maybe he thought instead of burning the 4 kages alive, why not follow through.
i don't really get what you mean sorry

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He was not under KA. KA cancelled the effects of Kabuto's mind control.
He was under KA, he implanted KA into naruto using the crow to stop sasuke with the order to "Protect Konoha" but it ended being used on itachi, which is why he was able to break free from Edo Tensei, it may seem like he wasnt under KA because itachi's objective has always been to protect konoha anyways.

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because Sasuke finished the 5 stages of loss and grief. He was denied the truth when Obito told him what was up. We have seen his anger during the 5 kage summit. He was bargaining with team 7 ''I will stop if i get my family back''. After meeting Itachi he went in a depression, he didn't knew who he was and what to do. And after Hashirama's story he accepted all that happend and is willing to do the right thing. Kishi wrote this on purpose. :cool:

So no genjutsu...

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you cant realy deny that itachi might have been under shishu gengetsu of protecting konoha.

here are some reasons

how did shushi know how to adjust it ? and its cool down? and how to make it work? he is the first uchiha ever to have this eye, how would have taught him about it? no body, he expermented it on itachi, one and last time and it worked.

how could itachi know all of its properties if shisushi didnt tell him about it?

i give the possiblity that itachi used his koto on sasuke 87%

remember? he is in edo tensei, chakara recharge is not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.