Sasuke's Amaterasu ( Eternal eyes )

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so i was watching the episode earlier today with sasuke vs danzo , and something caught my attention that i didnt quite understand ? Maybe i missed something earlier in the anime but my question is so if Sasuke now has the eternal mongekyo sharingan , why is it that after he uses his Amaterasu , his eye still bleeds ? Is it because he hasnt mastered the technique ? or because its
just unavoidable ? I figured since he now has these eyes that its impossible for him to lose his eyes sight by using the ocular powers the sharingan withstains ? Can someone give me their opinion or clarify this for me ? . . o_O

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked myself this same question. I think it's because his eyes didn't finish healing after the transplant. Notice how Itachi's part of his EMS is straight instead of curved. This is why I feel like it's incomplete.

Mgumbo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I understand, just because you have the EMS doesn't mean your eyes won't still bleed or you still won't get fatigued from it use of its techniques; all it means is that your eyes won't go blind with continued use. That's what I've gathered and have come to believe.

Just my thoughts =]

Kin
15💸
Kumi
13💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even dumber! At the time Sasuke fought Danzo he didnt even have EMS.
Sasuke had Itachi´s eyes transplanted AFTER the danzo fight. jeez!
And if you where refering to the bleeding eye during the Kabuto fight, than buddy you need to make better sentences because you make it sound confusing...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OKAY FOR THE ONES WHO ARE GETTING THEIR PANTIES INA KNOT ITS JUST A QUESTION , NO NEED TO GET SO PISSY ABOUT THIS TOPIC ! So is it decided that amaterasu will always make your sharingan bleed because its just inevitable or theres more to it ?

kinghadouken

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OKAY FOR THE ONES WHO ARE GETTING THEIR PANTIES INA KNOT ITS JUST A QUESTION , NO NEED TO GET SO PISSY ABOUT THIS TOPIC ! So is it decided that amaterasu will always make your sharingan bleed because its just inevitable or theres more to it ?
Well, using any Sharingan eye techniques that stress the eyeballs (like Susano'o and Amaterasu) make them bleed. Genjutsu techniques do stress the eyeballs as well, but not to the same extent as the ones mentioned above (though Izanami/Izanagi automatically and permanently blinds the eyes after use, which is why Danzo needed many eyes on his right arm and that Itachi wanted to use Izanami during Edo Tensei).

Well, that's my speculation. Please don't flame me.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, using any Sharingan eye techniques that stress the eyeballs (like Susano'o and Amaterasu) make them bleed. Genjutsu techniques do stress the eyeballs as well, but not to the same extent as the ones mentioned above (though Izanami/Izanagi automatically and permanently blinds the eyes after use, which is why Danzo needed many eyes on his right arm and that Itachi wanted to use Izanami during Edo Tensei).

Well, that's my speculation. Please don't flame me.
Yea i agree with you and now to come to think of it , they say the sharingan users wield the " cursed eyes that bleed " or something of that nature .. so its inevitable that if you have the sharingan their prone to bleeding . Hmm i wonder if Madara's eyes bleed ...

kinghadouken

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i agree with you and now to come to think of it , they say the sharingan users wield the " cursed eyes that bleed " or something of that nature .. so its inevitable that if you have the sharingan their prone to bleeding . Hmm i wonder if Madara's eyes bleed ...
Curiously enough, Madara's don't (as seen in the manga casting Susano'o). Not every Uchiha with the MS have all of the eye techniques (Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o), Kakashi had a different one, the Kamui (yet his didn't bleed either). And Tobi's Teleportation/Intangibility from his Sharingan is damn weird too.

So many techniques that have so many clarifications to be made.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Curiously enough, Madara's don't (as seen in the manga casting Susano'o). Not every Uchiha with the MS have all of the eye techniques (Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o), Kakashi had a different one, the Kamui (yet his didn't bleed either). And Tobi's Teleportation/Intangibility from his Sharingan is damn weird too.

So many techniques that have so many clarifications to be made.
Yea i understand what your saying , i recently had a discussion about the different sharingan techniques , well no matter what each one has its own abilities/strenghts/weaknesses . . I think i can end this topic with that being said
:) thnx man much appreciated

Sexy Jutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I understand, just because you have the EMS doesn't mean your eyes won't still bleed or you still won't get fatigued from it use of its techniques; all it means is that your eyes won't go blind with continued use. That's what I've gathered and have come to believe.

Just my thoughts =]
Agreed. Sasuke can still get fatigued and run out of chakra... he's not invincible because of his EMS.... it just means he will never go blind from overusing them.

Big bengi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am not sure about the rest but for me, It's because am yet to see this other episodes were he has his EMS to tell if he can or can't.

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even dumber! At the time Sasuke fought Danzo he didnt even have EMS.
Sasuke had Itachi´s eyes transplanted AFTER the danzo fight. jeez!
And if you where refering to the bleeding eye during the Kabuto fight, than buddy you need to make better sentences because you make it sound confusing...
Very true i made a BIG mistake my apologies guys .. thanx for clarifying this though

EYES OF ITACHI

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his eyes are going to bleed reguradless....the strain from using the amaterasu will cause this..but when he used the amaterasu from his susanno's black orb i didnt see if they blead or not