Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He still has his Kinshiki level cqc skills and a Sharingan with the Black Flames for special powers.

He no longer has the energy armour since that needs two eyes, and he may not have Black Flames at all if their origin was in the Rinnegan eye since Flame Control alone cannot summon them. That lowers his quality within the level of aliens, but it doesn't push him out of it because of his remaining eye.

Reactions: Troi and LightSo6p
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He still has his Kinshiki level cqc skills and a Sharingan with the Black Flames for special powers.

He no longer has the energy armour since that needs two eyes, and he may not have Black Flames at all if their origin was in the Rinnegan eye since Flame Control alone cannot summon them. That lowers his quality within the level of aliens, but it doesn't push him out of it because of his remaining eye.
He has not lost susanoo. You only need two eyes to awaken that power, but after that, you can use susanoo even without eyes. Remember when Madara used susanoo without eyes. Also, the latest chapter proves that his right eye can still summon amaterasu, but I realize that you made this post before the most recent chapter came out, so that part of the post can be forgiven.

Also, why are you not using the names of the mangekyou jutsus?

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has not lost susanoo. You only need two eyes to awaken that power, but after that, you can use susanoo even without eyes. Remember when Madara used susanoo without eyes. Also, the latest chapter proves that his right eye can still summon amaterasu, but I realize that you made this post before the most recent chapter came out, so that part of the post can be forgiven.

Also, why are you not using the names of the mangekyou jutsus?
Ahh, i see

Its just easier for conversation. If you have been away for many years, you may not know difference between the left and right eye powers of Obito and Kakashi, but simply describing them with names like phasing or warping makes it easier.