Veteran
Kin
241๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think everyone who likes Sasuke deserves the same gruesome deaths as Sasugay does.
But then again, no one really likes Sasugay.
I'm fairly certain that anybody who likes "sasugay" (nice new name for him) is probably in their tender adolescent years (if not still prepubescent). As for those that see him as cool, can you explain how being a whiny bitch is cool?

Besides, Sasuke pretty much had the opportunity to sleep with any young girl in Konoha he pleased, yet the only one he wanted was Naruto. Naruto, being innocent and ignorant would have been taken advantage of as well, but Sasuke knew that Kakashi was coming and he wouldn't have had time to take advantage of Naruto's unconscious body. The saddest part was, Naruto mistakenly thought Sasuke was being competitive with him the entire time when in reality Sasuke just wanted to impress Naruto to sleep with him.

The best possible outcome at this point, would be Madara/Tobi getting annoyed by Sasuke's bitchiness and killing him off.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I didn't have much hate against Sasuke up till the point where he killed Itachi, but again, Itachi would've died anyway.. the thing that really pissed me off, he lets himself get manipulated so easily, falling for everything Madara said to him, and going up against Konoha, when Itachi tried so hard to protect Konoha.
thank you, i totally agree with you.
sasukes only flaw was that madara came from nowhere and twisted him so easily. Although if i were sasuke id want to kill the elders (advisors) straight away.
Grr i hate them the most out of every anime character, them and kabuto.
I hope kabuto gets killed by naruto, in an unpleasant way.

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thank you, i totally agree with you.
sasukes only flaw was that madara came from nowhere and twisted him so easily. Although if i were sasuke id want to kill the elders (advisors) straight away.
Grr i hate them the most out of every anime character, them and kabuto.
I hope kabuto gets killed by naruto, in an unpleasant way.
Sasuke's only flaw?
Sasuke's whole existence is a flaw.
I do not think I need to repeat our friendly zombie above your post for reasons.

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah!! same here im a fan of sasuke too but if u ask me how his dead would be, i would say in a super epic battle with naruto :D
True, either with Naruto or Madara, but still, its about the deatails of his death mostly.
For example, Naruto uses a rasenshuriken and shreds the lower portions of both Sasuke's arms and legs, making him unable to move and slowly bleeding to death.

Uchiha17

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Sasuke will die since he came close to death several times and still manage to come back from the dead stronger than ever. If he does get killed off I'm saying that Kabuto kills the guy since he has a huge vendetta against Sasuke.

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I didn't have much hate against Sasuke up till the point where he killed Itachi, but again, Itachi would've died anyway.. the thing that really pissed me off, he lets himself get manipulated so easily, falling for everything Madara said to him, and going up against Konoha, when Itachi tried so hard to protect Konoha.
Ommmagad!
Proof that mods can talk about Naruto.U_U

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He does'nt give a shit?
i would repect him if he did, but all he does is cry about vengeance, and when he gets his vengeance he cries about having killed his brother.
To me he's just a whiny tramp who gets emo about everything that has to do with the uchiha clan.
Besides, you're off topic.
Use a jutsu to go back in time and give his mother a Plan B after he was conceived.

moudhgalya

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm fairly certain that anybody who likes "sasugay" (nice new name for him) is probably in their tender adolescent years (if not still prepubescent). As for those that see him as cool, can you explain how being a whiny bitch is cool?

Besides, Sasuke pretty much had the opportunity to sleep with any young girl in Konoha he pleased, yet the only one he wanted was Naruto. Naruto, being innocent and ignorant would have been taken advantage of as well, but Sasuke knew that Kakashi was coming and he wouldn't have had time to take advantage of Naruto's unconscious body. The saddest part was, Naruto mistakenly thought Sasuke was being competitive with him the entire time when in reality Sasuke just wanted to impress Naruto to sleep with him.

The best possible outcome at this point, would be Madara/Tobi getting annoyed by Sasuke's bitchiness and killing him off.
Ahahaa I LOLed so hard bro....

I would personally crush his balls and torture him for a while before cutting him in to pieces and throwing in to a gutter.....xd....