BISHOPALONE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know why there are already many Sasuke posts already?
Cos losers always wanna prove there points so fast. But in the end, they cant deny they're still losers.
And for those calling both of them the 'Child of Prophesy', I wonder when Sasuke got blue eyes and called the names of the bijuus:mad:_@:

Nice Chapter after a long while. I've been waiting for this teamwork to occur finally.

tatonation39

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke isnt the one to bring peace a blue eye kid naruto that is. Sasuke is suppose to be with naruto to thus point cause the taod told him he will have to fight a kid with weird eyes he still has to fight naruto . So dont twist this cgapter as sasuke bring peace sasuke fans he just has to equal with naruto for the final fight

BISHOPALONE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke isnt the one to bring peace a blue eye kid naruto that is. Sasuke is suppose to be with naruto to thus point cause the taod told him he will have to fight a kid with weird eyes he still has to fight naruto . So dont twist this cgapter as sasuke bring peace sasuke fans he just has to equal with naruto for the final fight
Somehow, each time I read the toads prophesy, right from the start, I always see it as both of them fighting together and not fighting against each other. Naruto didnt let the sage finish b4 cutting him.