Sasuke

Cozat 87

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why people think that Madara kill a clone of Sasuke. It wasn't a clone, and it wasn't a genjutsu. Madara can easely counter genjutsu, and it can't be a wood clone or ink clone or any clone. Remember when Madara meets Naruto? He can easely see that he was a clone, and it was a shadow clone the only clone that is a forbidden clone. he didn't see Naruto clone just once, but twise. Immediately sees Madara that Naruto was just a clone. I really think that it is Sasuke who's stapped by a blade throug hes heart. But I really hope that he survive this some how.

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a fan of Sasuke, but I really want to see that Naruto and Sasuke fight in the end, but a friendship fight. What about you guys?
I lost faith in that fight even happening in the first place ever since he messed with the madara. But n all seriousness, i am curious to see the conclusion of who will win but seeing after how Obito was fodderized by Tnj i think its better to leave ot this wAy

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The beauty of getting into a Manga such as Naruto is you begin to understand the characters and expect them to behave a certain way;

like for instance:

Sasuke just diving in against the most dangerous threat to the Narutoverse, who is soloing Kage's left right centre, IS COMPLETELY OUT OF CHARACTER , just my opinion but it was part of his plan

*cough*sasuke losing his chest cavity against BEE and having it replenished by Juugo*cough , excuse me
and
*cough cough cough* Hashirama chakra healing properties*cough cough cough* excuse me sorry this cough is really strong and logical

However, like you said Sasuke will more than likely survive as Naruto will and both come back stronger

Reactions: Sarahmint

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes all that logic and bad english in one thread... It was also said that the death reaper seal could seal people for all eternity, guess what? There is no such thing as logic. It might as well be a clone, that fooled Madara, because Hashirama taught Sasuke the trick. It might as well be a genjutsu, and the fact that Madara could suddenly neglect gravity and stop Sasuke in mid air without moving, would just prove that Madara saw through the genjutsu, would it not?

Uchihas always engage their battle with a genjutsu battle - given that we use statistics of course, but oh well according to statistics you are lucky to be born with two arms...