Sasuke???

SilentShinobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay i hav a question just simply answer dont need to flame or fan people attack..

So if it was the elders,danzo and third hokage idea for itachi to masquerade his clan.
Danzo X_x
ThirdX_x r.i.p

and just the elders are left.why doesnt he just kill them and get on with his life instead of destroying the whole village.
p.s I know Tobi ..or Zetsu told him that Pain destroyed it.What else is left to destroy.the small amount of houses thatthey tried to rebuild?

ya plz answer my doubts

El Batman

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To keep the story going. Besides, i doubt sasuke will attack konaha right now. He will wait maybe a few months for them to rebuild.

Oh and the leaf might be destroyed but everyone's alive. Nagato revived them all. So i guess he also means that he wants to kill everyone in the leaf village. Like mass extermination; genocide.

Nice sig by the way :)

Last edited:

SilentShinobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To keep the story going. Besides, i doubt sasuke will attack konaha right now. He will wait maybe a few months for them to rebuild.

Oh and the leaf might be destroyed but everyone's alive. Nagato revived them all. So i guess he might also mean he wants to kill everyone in the leaf village.
ya sasuke kill innocent children runnin around the streets cuz u had a sad childhood.thats how my mind sees it.
and thats too evil waiting till they rebuild the village and then attack it again....

Cartera

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All Sasuke will manage to do in the end is to make the sharingan/rinnegan extinct.
lols :ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:

lets just for get about that emo guy and lets have some:ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::e::icce:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::

El Batman

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

lets just for get about that emo guy and lets have some:ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::e::icce:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice:e::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::ice::
Pretty colors!:overjoy:

dman39

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke will never get the chance to destroy konoha. he made a promise to attack naruto first and that will just be game over. when he was destroying white zetsu he said " you are not a part of my promise" and went about killing him

SilentShinobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

heh sure.
*suddenly sasuke comes in and uses Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique and melts all the ice cream and yells I AM AN AVENGER!!*

all smiley faces go :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:and yell attack!!!!!!!!

dude lets face it everyone wants to kill him

Kuro Regal

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was Danzo's idea the 3rd Hokage didn't really want to because in the manga he expressed he didn't like the idea. The only reason Sasuke wants to destroy the village for himself is because he feels that the leaf Shinobi never deserved Itachi's sacrifice in the first place. He sees the whole thing as; The village made Itachi burdened so he feels he needs to avenge his brother.

SilentShinobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was Danzo's idea the 3rd Hokage didn't really want to because in the manga he expressed he didn't like the idea. The only reason Sasuke wants to destroy the village for himself is because he feels that the leaf Shinobi never deserved Itachi's sacrifice in the first place. He sees the whole thing as; The village made Itachi burdened so he feels he needs to avenge his brother.
okay avenge the village,destroy everything.....hows he gunna revive the clan if everyone wants to kill him