[Theory] sasuke will use izanagi to restore his damaged Rinnegan..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------------->.

my theory says that sasuke still has solution to restore his damged Rinnegan...all he has to do is activate izanagi with his right eye..and rewrite reality to restore his damged Rinne-sharingan..

You must be registered to see images

result will be sacrifying a EMS eye in order to regain a rinnesharingan eye...

notice : tis solution is very effective but only if sasuke's rinnesharingan got indeed damaged by momokishi..cuz i still believe kishimoto used troll no jusu to make us believe sasuke lost his rinnegan...it couls've been a sasuke's shadow clone that got stabbed..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe Tsunade can fix it
That's an insult to JJ Madara, be careful.
notice : tis solution is very effective but only if sasuke's rinnesharingan got indeed damaged by momokishi..cuz i still believe kishimoto used troll no jusu to make us believe sasuke lost his rinnegan...it couls've been a sasuke's shadow clone that got stabbed..
It's funny how 2 chapters ago the cover said the script was written by Kodachi and people somehow believe it's Kishimoto writing the script already, it seems like you sheep lack common sense.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's funny how 2 chapters ago the cover said the script was written by Kodachi and people somehow believe it's Kishimoto writing the script already, it seems like you sheep lack common sense.
I suspect that Kishi has been writing and doing the art since he stopped Samurai 8 which was really good btw.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was thinking if Blaze create a rant thread here lol . Back then sasuke fan would have been triggered with how current mangaka is treating old generation .

Seriously tells you this manga is trash i can forsee cancellation already now .