Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its safe to say that naruto would be revived by sasuke right? Does ishiki has a chance to survive from naruto last card? But at what risk if sasuke revived a jinchuriki with all the tailed beast inside of him? Would naruto be stronger than ever just like when he died he saw hagoromo and became stronger?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto would be revived by sasuke right
Doubt. Sasuke will have to trade his life for Naruto's but seeing that the final transformation will cost him his life, it could be that even the Rinnegan will be useless. Also, they won't have a way to return.

a jinchuriki with all the tailed beast inside of him
Naruto isn't a juubi jin. He is only Kurama's jin and the other tailed beasts are dead because Momoshiki already harvested them.

Would naruto be stronger than ever just like when he died he saw hagoromo and became stronger?
I don't think using the Rinnegan reincarnation will boost anything to the revived person.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its safe to say that naruto would be revived by sasuke right? Does ishiki has a chance to survive from naruto last card? But at what risk if sasuke revived a jinchuriki with all the tailed beast inside of him? Would naruto be stronger than ever just like when he died he saw hagoromo and became stronger?
Ichiki survive because Kawaki have karma in teh future :)

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto isn't a juubi jin. He is only Kurama's jin and the other tailed beasts are dead because Momoshiki already harvested them.
That's not true. Naruto still has the bijuu chakaras. He used lava style rasenshuriken (which requires the chakara of Son Goku, the 4 tails) against Delta in the manga, and in the anime Naruto even talked to the bijuus in the meeting place. Both of these events took place well after the battle with Momoshiki.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not true. Naruto still has the bijuu chakaras. He used lava style rasenshuriken (which requires the chakara of Son Goku, the 4 tails) against Delta in the manga, and in the anime Naruto even talked to the bijuus in the meeting place. Both of these events took place well after the battle with Momoshiki.
even hagoromo literally said that naruto is the jinchuriki of all the tailed beast and kurama was the one linking all the tailed beast.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We doing this again? Oh boy.
1) Naruto isn't a Juubi Jin. He is Kurama's Jin.
2) Momoshiki already took the Tailed Beasts and ate them. Only Kurama remains. Even then, Kurama isn't at full anymore since Momoshiki syphoned Naruto.
3) "requires chakra of Son Goku" what are you talking about? Naruto has RSM. He has no need to use the Tailed Beasts chakra. Just check out Truth Seeking Orbs and what affinity they are. They use all of affinities.

Lastly, where did you ever see Son Goku show up or be mentioned after Momoshiki events? Or are you simply just using the anime or speculation?

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We doing this again? Oh boy.
1) Naruto isn't a Juubi Jin. He is Kurama's Jin.
2) Momoshiki already took the Tailed Beasts and ate them. Only Kurama remains. Even then, Kurama isn't at full anymore since Momoshiki syphoned Naruto.
3) "requires chakra of Son Goku" what are you talking about? Naruto has RSM. He has no need to use the Tailed Beasts chakra. Just check out Truth Seeking Orbs and what affinity they are. They use all of affinities.

Lastly, where did you ever see Son Goku show up or be mentioned after Momoshiki events? Or are you simply just using the anime or speculation?
1) That was the other dude that called Naruto a juubi jin, not me. I'm just saying that Naruto still has the chakaras of the other bijuus that he received in the war.

2) Chakara replenishes. You keep saying "Momoshiki syphoned Naruto" as if that was some permanent end all be all thing for Naruto. Even when someone absorbs a person's chakara, as long as they don't absorb it all to the point of killing the person, then that person's chakara will replenish with time. This applies to Kurama's chakara and the other bijuus' chakaras as well (so yes Kurama is at full).

3) I'm glad that you are one of the people who believes that Naruto still has RSM (I am too). However, the chakaras of all 9 bijuus are one of the components for RSM. The components for RSM are the chakaras of all 9 bijuus, rikudou chakara, and senjutsu. Notice that these also happen to be the very 3 things that the juubi is composed of, and that these things are granted to a juubi jinchuuriki? Also notice how similar to a juubi jinchurriki that Naruto was when he first showcased RSM?

4) Son Goku showed up in the anime a few arcs ago in the "meeting place" inside of Naruto along with several of the other bijuus. You may not like to hear this, but the Boruto series doesn't work the same as the Naruto series (where you could actually be a "manga purist", and where everything that happened in the anime that didn't happen in the manga was simply filler to be disregarded).

Also, what do you mean "We doing this again?". Have I specifically had this conversation with you before, or are you just talking about the RSM/bijuu chakara debates that have gone on for years in the community?

If the former, I don't remember discussing this with you in particular (of course I haven't really been here on the base in a long time until just yesterday).

If the latter, you can blame Kishimoto for writing a very unclear and inconsistent powerup.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakara replenishes. You keep saying "Momoshiki syphoned Naruto" as if that was some permanent end all be all thing for Naruto. Even when someone absorbs a person's chakara, as long as they don't absorb it all to the point of killing the person, then that person's chakara will replenish with time. This applies to Kurama's chakara and the other bijuus' chakaras as well (so yes Kurama is at full).
Yes, but the notion that Naruto isn't a Jin but only had shared chakra means that they can vanished or be used. Remember Kakashi? His Juubito chakra was used up and his Mangekyu vanished. This is the principle that I was going for here. Naruto was never the Juubi Jin (whether it is a full Juubi chakra or the fragmented one). It was only that he was linked up to the other 8 tailed beasts through ninshu.

I'm glad that you are one of the people who believes that Naruto still has RSM (I am too). However, the chakaras of all 9 bijuus are one of the components for RSM. The components for RSM are the chakaras of all 9 bijuus, rikudou chakara, and senjutsu.
Yeah, a bit stupid for people to think that his RSM would vanish when Sasuke's Rinnegan remains. I do agree that you need the Juubi chakra for RSM. Naruto does not have the RSM but a pseudo RSM, similar to Obito's pseudo RSM. The only ones that managed to ascend to Hagoromo and Hamura are Madara and Toneri (although, Toneri never finished his transformation).

He is one part while Sasuke is the other. So at best, he only needs Juubi chakra. Even so, through the Hamura path, we learned that it is not the case for senjutsu as well as needing Hagoromo's/Hamura's chakra. We know this case to be true via Madara and Obito.

Notice that these also happen to be the very 3 things that the juubi is composed of, and that these things are granted to a juubi jinchuuriki? Also notice how similar to a juubi jinchurriki that Naruto was when he first showcased RSM?
The Juubi is nothing more than the chakra of the God Tree (the Yin) while the Gedo Mazou is the vessel part (the Yang). So the Juubi really does not need anything of what you said since it is just an extremely absurd amount of chakra that took physical form. The rest of the Tailed Beasts are the same. Hagoromo took the Juubi chakra and gave form to them by giving them affinities.

Naruto's RSM is unique as it is RSM + SM + CM. We know this since we can compare the other RS like Madara, Toneri, Hagoromo, Hamura, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Isshiki and Kaguya.

Son Goku showed up in the anime a few arcs ago in the "meeting place" inside of Naruto along with several of the other bijuus. You may not like to hear this, but the Boruto series doesn't work the same as the Naruto series (where you could actually be a "manga purist", and where everything that happened in the anime that didn't happen in the manga was simply filler to be disregarded).
The anime isn't made by Kodachi though. So that means that the story there, while not conflicting with its manga, it is not "real." So you can be a manga purist since it is not his original story since it is the manga. At best, I would see him be an advisor so that the fillers would not present any conflicting stories or feats with the manga.

Also, what do you mean "We doing this again?". Have I specifically had this conversation with you before, or are you just talking about the RSM/bijuu chakara debates that have gone on for years in the community?
Most likely the latter. It is hard to keep track of people since they change their names and also I just forget them.
I haven't really been here on the base in a long time until just yesterday
It is most likely that it is the latter since you haven't been on until recently. Although, I do believe that there were discussions that were made about Naruto's RSM and what had happened with the bijuus deriving from it.

If the latter, you can blame Kishimoto for writing a very unclear and inconsistent powerup.
I think it is out of the hands of Kishi at this point. I do not think there would be a chance for him to address anything after the Gaiden. Which means, we do not really know if Naruto still has RSM (through Kishi). Although, it would be stupid to assume that he does not anymore. We would have no real confirmation about the bijuus' statuses. On top of the plans for Urashiki and what happened with Kaguya.