Sasuke will once again be the key to taking out Kaguya...

giostep

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
His Rinnegan will eventually overpower Kaguya's rinnegan, whether he gets powerups from Hamura (Hagoromo's brother) and assistance from Naruto.

Lord Sasuke will once again be the key to saving the entire shinobi world.
Lol. Nope. Teamwork is what will do it. Thats been a running theme since naruto met with SO6P, and since the start of the ninja alliance, there has been no strong enemy that has been fought and beaten by 1 person, its almost always been 2+ people, 1 person weakens 1 person seals. Sasuke will follow along just like everyone else, and his role will be just as important as everyone elses.

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
48๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol. Nope. Teamwork is what will do it. Thats been a running theme since naruto met with SO6P, and since the start of the ninja alliance, there has been no strong enemy that has been fought and beaten by 1 person, its almost always been 2+ people, 1 person weakens 1 person seals. Sasuke will follow along just like everyone else, and his role will be just as important as everyone elses.
If you have reading comprehension, it has already been agredd by Team 7 that without Sasuke's Susanoo, everyonw would be in the dreamworld.

Not only that, the to cancel the jutsu also depends on Sasuke's 9-tomoe sharingan. If that doesn't make you understand the situation, then you need help.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
His Rinnegan will eventually overpower Kaguya's rinnegan, whether he gets powerups from Hamura (Hagoromo's brother) and assistance from Naruto.

Lord Sasuke will once again be the key to saving the entire shinobi world.
Yes, Sasuke will be the key to defeating her, No, he won't overpower her.

The thought of such a thing as Kaguya in her present state being overpowered is beyond laughable. XD

Vandenreich

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>naruto>sasuke

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
48๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes, Sasuke will be the key to defeating her, No, he won't overpower her.

The thought of such a thing as Kaguya in her present state being overpowered is beyond laughable. XD
Yeah, unlike Nardo fans I don't say unreasonable things. Let me make this clear, my statement was Sasuke will be the "key", which means the "main person". I didn't say he would overpower Kaguya alone.

If he did solo Kaguya alone, it will be just be a bonus.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Even a child would know sasuke would take out kaguya. He is inheritor of the sages power and true heir. When the sage would have fought kaguya he wouldnt have had arsepull beast sagemode so he would have used rinnegan skills etc.
So sasuke is the sage of 6 paths in one form rinnegan good genes fhakra etc you name it. It reminds me of the film twins arnie the perfect human and devito the reject.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Wasn't it also said Sasuke would be the key to defeating Madara, and we saw how that went.
Well, he is the current cell leader, he is the one that has to reverse the rinnengan genjutsu, and if I am right, he will be the one that gets them out of taking a dip in boiling lava

Even if we say just his eye is needed then it still includes Sasuke....................or tenten could do it.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, he is the current cell leader, he is the one that has to reverse the rinnengan genjutsu, and if I am right, he will be the one that gets them out of taking a dip in boiling lava
You do realize Naruto has the lava release and he can use those black balls to shield himself.

And stopping the Genjutsu won't stop Kaguya, she already is revived, break it and she will cast it again.

Also being cell leader doesn't mean being cell leader for the whole fight, its going to take more than Naruto and Sasuke to stop Kaguya, they will need allies, and some of them are far wiser and have far more experience then Sasuke or Naruto do.