Sasuke will get the rinnegan soon, real soon

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here are the reasons why I believe that sasuke will get the rinnegan sooner then we all think he will. Based on the facts that senju and uchiha blood are needed to unlock the rinnegan, and one has to complete certain criteria to level up the sharingan, as kabuto said the rinnegan comes naturally after the sharingan, and madara did not disagree, so without further ado i bring to you...
Here we have oro starting it all with the hermit power infused curse mark.
You must be registered for see images

Here we have Sasuke completely absorbing oro and we all know how much hes tampered with senju cells, and other ways of attaining the hermits power

Here we have Karin sharing some of that uzumaki blood to heal her love Sasuke. The uzumaki are also believed to be descendants of the great sage!

Here we have juugo pumping sasuke up with curse mark cells, which are most likely made up of senju dna.

Right here we are witnessing the youngest wielder of the eternal mangekyou sharingan; Sasuke Uchiha, much sooner than Madara Uchiha

And here we witness two things, one Jugo is pumping more senju dna into sasuke to bring out zetsu who also have senju dna, and two basically what i just said, and we have no idea what influence zetsu had on sasukes chakra, but we do know that they are derivative of senju dna
It is evident that sasuke has been influenced by senju dna all of his life, so for me the question is when will it just awaken, or has sasuke read through the uchiha tablet that he is ready to unlock it and is saving it as a trump card?

Last edited:

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems legit It might happen

But karin did not give sasuke her blood lol its her healing chakra

Tsunade healed naruto does that mean naruto have senju dna (kinda sense he is uzumaki but you know ehat i mean )

krishdgl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats a nice thought..He might get man... because uchiha and uzumaki they both derived from S06P and are said to be like two opposite poles.. so Naruto with all the Bijuus chakra and Sasuke with Rinnegan, together they can match the power of So6P.. (at current situation they can beat Obito).. So Sasuke might get Rinnegan..Afterall in Naruto Young generation overcome the previous one,right?.. Like Naruto perfecting the Sennin mode.. It might happen. Just a thought.. cheers :)

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke not getting rinnegan bcus
Obito got senju dna and MS for what 12-16yrs.still doesnot have rinnegan
same goes for Danzo.he also hasnot shown any rinnegan.
Madara awaken rinnegan when he was about 2 die.
so i donot think sasuke will get rinnegan.

Uchiha boii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is the youngest ems wielder as well as the only other person in the whole manga to gain ems besides the only natural uchiha who got rinnegan so its very possible and he has very potent chakara so he might gain it after a near death experience from this battle with obito which would make him stronger than current naruto all sharingan evolution comes after something tragic or life changing from the 1st initial awakening to the MS to the EMS to the rinnegan madara may have had to wait so long because his rival died and he had no near death experiences from when he gained the senju dna to when it awakened his life span was running short so his eyes awakened if sasuke is hit by obito and karin or juugo save his life i gurrantee his rinnegan opens not too long after