[Spoilers] Sasuke will be saved by . . . It's not freaking Kabuto!!!

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that the being who is approaching Sasuke is none other then Zetsu!! Think about it . . . he can give away chakra and heal Sasuke. And what else . . . give away the left eye!! Yes I think that Sasuke will recieve the other Rinnegan and this will allow him to be on equal par with Naruto (once he is revived via the other half of Kurama)!!! Then it will be EMS/ Rinnegan Sasuke and newly re-jinchurikied Naruto VS. Madaruubi!!! Madaruubi the juubi pimp!! I like the sound of that! It's got a nice ring to it!! :) :cool:

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that the being who is approaching Sasuke is none other then Zetsu!! Think about it . . . he can give away chakra and heal Sasuke. And what else . . . give away the left eye!! Yes I think that Sasuke will recieve the other Rinnegan and this will allow him to be on equal par with Naruto (once he is revived via the other half of Kurama)!!! Then it will be EMS/ Rinnegan Sasuke and newly re-jinchurikied Naruto VS. Madaruubi!!! Madaruubi the juubi pimp!! I like the sound of that! It's got a nice ring to it!! :) :cool:
sasuke was already equal to naruto

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doubtful,kabuto is still the most likley to save him.

Zetsu is with kakashi and minato,and madara is headed to them to get that left eye.

So unless zetsu soloed both of them,I don't see your theory happening.

In conclusion:its totally kabuto dawg.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke was already equal to naruto
Not in my opinion. Sasuke with EMS is incredible no doubt, but Naruto has the sheer overwhelming power that Sasuke cannot compete with. Also, Naruto has Sage mode which also augments his power. Naruto has no equal now (except for Madara of course). This is assuming that he gets Kurama back of course!!

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude Sasuke has always been >= Naruto....your opinon is pretty flucked xD

His first time getting susanoo he smashed up a bridge with little to no chakra....he already had "raw" power just like Naruto....
Also none of that stuff is consistant like susanoo....same goes for "his" speed.

He does cool stuff every 20-30 chapters for false hype. Don't acknowledge any of it unless he does it often.
Till then its just hype, Kishi has to do stuff like that, even "killing" naruto and sasuke was big hype.

PS > half (well no jin) naruto. Even with the other half he would still be inferior...PS = full tailed beast....half doesn't count....also even if he got the other half its still not 100% because gin and kin are sealed, he gave chakra to everyone...even sasuke (which he absorbed), and yeah...point proven.

Unless Kishi makes him round up all the lost chakra with some magnet chakra bs then naruto or the fox will never be 100%.

OT:
Zetus is possible, Madara was talking sh!t to him, but what's the point? Why make him go after sasuke EMS?

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

His first time getting susanoo he smashed up a bridge with little to no chakra....he already had "raw" power just like Naruto....
Also none of that stuff is consistant like susanoo....same goes for "his" speed.

He does cool stuff every 20-30 chapters for false hype. Don't acknowledge any of it unless he does it often.
Till then its just hype, Kishi has to do stuff like that, even "killing" naruto and sasuke was big hype.

PS > half (well no jin) naruto. Even with the other half he would still be inferior...PS = full tailed beast....half doesn't count....also even if he got the other half its still not 100% because gin and kin are sealed, he gave chakra to everyone...even sasuke (which he absorbed), and yeah...point proven.

Unless Kishi makes him round up all the lost chakra with some magnet chakra bs then naruto or the fox will never be 100%.

OT:
Zetus is possible, Madara was talking sh!t to him, but what's the point? Why make him go after sasuke EMS?
Your logic is flawed my friend . . . Look Itachi is my fav. always has been always will. Still however I'm not gonna say that Itachi can solo Madara or the Sage of Six Paths, etc etc ramble ramble. Sasuke is indeed powerful and his Perfect Susanno might be considered on equal terms in raw power with BM Naruto shroud. BUT . . . Naruto has leagues of more chakra then Sasuke, and also Sage mode power!!! Sasuke has to recruit Juugo for sage mode power. Also Sasuke using PS constantly drains chakra from him just like Naruto's BM and all other characters who use jutsu!!! Sasuke is not exempt from this rule!! P.s. how come you username proclaims Minato when your obviously in love with Sasuke??? :)

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

OT:
no way, sauce is powerful but he doesn't hardly lay a hand on naruto. now that naruto doesn;t have that kyubi, he could be on par but hellz no...he was not on par before this.

and zetzu is interesting, but i agree that unless he beat kakashi and minato somehow and had a slight change of heart...its kabuto.