Sasuke was always stronger > Naruto

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I came to this conclusion because unlike Naruto, Sasuke gained real battle experience due to actually having to fight battles where he seriously got his ass kicked, while Naruto could just burst out millions of clones or Kyuubi's chakra and deal with the problem. Realistically speaking based on what we've seen in the manga, Sasuke's battle experience trumps Naruto's and should have led to his well deserved victory.

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes sasuke is an all around better ninja and naruto isnt even considered a ninja to me. But naruto has the chakra reserves to equal sasuke.
Naruto has always been just a nuke to me, a power ranger if you will. No redeeming skills or anything, just insanely loud and bright techniques that everyone can see. Nothing tactical

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has always been just a nuke to me, a power ranger if you will. No redeeming skills or anything, just insanely loud and bright techniques that everyone can see. Nothing tactical
Yes i agree. He sucks frfr. I just dont see how people like him when the series is about ninja and hes far from being a legit ninja.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's BS because eye power automatically gives the user new jutsu in battle and allows the user to use the jutsu on a skilled level without any experience. Sharingan automatically gives the user intel.

Naruto had to learn his power and learn how to use them. When his powers had some type of limitation Naruto had to figure out how to over come his limitation using his current ability and powers.

IE: When naruto was given a time limit with sage mode and couldn't fuse with Pa frog he found a way to still use sage mode in battle using his ability and skill.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should re-read, Naruto vs pain, team 7 vs Zabuza, Naruto vs 3rd raikage, Naruto vs Neji.

OT: BM and above were stronger than their Sasuke equivalent.

Also, the logic in your op is flawed, so Naruto had a breeze all through, or Sasuke didn't use his sharingan in every battle, just like Naruto used his shadow clones.

Last edited:

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's BS because eye power automatically gives the user new jutsu in battle and allows the user to use the jutsu on a skilled level without any experience. Sharingan automatically gives the user intel.

Naruto had to learn his power and learn how to use them. When his powers had some type of limitation Naruto had to figure out how to over come his limitation using his current ability and powers.

IE: When naruto was given a time limit with sage mode and couldn't fuse with Pa frog he found a way to still use sage mode in battle using his ability and skill.
Bruh thats like saying any uchiha that had sharingan was automatically strong and intelligent:|

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People say Naruto's not a ninja, but consider a character who has magical eyes that allows him to do just about anything without any explanation a ninja.

This manga stop being about ninjas a long time ago.

Reactions: Bimbonium

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh thats like saying any uchiha that had sharingan was automatically strong and intelligent:|
No I'm say the sharingan automatically gave the user jutsu and allowed the user to use that jutsu without any training or knowledge. IE. When Sasuke was fighting Killer Bee his sharingan gave his amaterasu and then allowed to use it without any training. Sasuke was even surprise he could control and extinguish amaterasu.