Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those Susanoos had no Amaterasu. Those Susanoos weren't even full powered. 1 Susanoo = 1/25 of Madara's power.
I'm not buying the fact that those susanoo's were weaker because they were from clones. I mean, how would the same type of susanoo be any stronger, I mean in what way. : D

Yeah, amaterasu is the biggest threat here, but it doesn't kill instantly. Also, it can be countered.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

One shotting 9 bijuu with your mind >>> PS
Unless you are telling me Tsunade has better reactions than SM Naruto, I am right. ._.

He was holding back, at least his speed. Unless an alive body somehow gives you better speed.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless you are telling me Tsunade has better reactions than SM Naruto, I am right. ._.

He was holding back, at least his speed. Unless an alive body somehow gives you better speed.
1) He was holding back everything

2) He was capped just like the gokage. Orochimaru took His abilities back from kabuto, then proceeded to revive the gokage with the enhanced ET he got from kabuto. The gokage came back as strong as kabuto's edos.

Current Madara has SM Hashirama's reaction time.
he blisted them before getting SM

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru has at least 4 spammable way of shitting on Amaterasu + Oral Rebirth being the fifth one.
J-man has 2.
Tsunade has none, but she can withstand the flames until Oro drains the chakra from them.
Fanfiction much? Let's be serious here, would that really take place if they fought regarding tsunade's getting lit on amaterasu and waiting for orochimaru to absorb. Rofl. Anyway's he can only use oral rebirth so many times. Jiraiya has counters to amaterasu but he get's lit up before he even manages to do anything.

Massive prep? Stop watching anime and read manga - you'll see how much prep it does really take...
Are you referring to frog genjutsu used on the pains? It did take MA and PA sometime to use it as displayed during the pain invasion against the leaf.

This is where Ma and Pa decide to use it

This in the same chap and when they start the prep

Pages later in the next chap Pa is still saying

Pages later in that same chap where Pa saids hold on, this page is when it's .

Kidgamer isn't entirely wrong either regarding it's prep.

Whether Aoda would even take Sasuke's side or not is debatable, since Sasuke has never even been to Ryuchidou.
Oro can summon 1 Rashoumon every time an attack would be incoming. He outsped already fired off TBB with it, so Susanoo's attacks aren't getting through.
Lol I won't even lie, the bold made me lel a little bit.

Lol again with the fanfiction.. Orochimaru is going to summon rashoumon every time against a incoming attack by sasuke? Lel.

And regarding orochimaru are you referring to when he fought 4tail naruto? He did gain some distance before naruto shot his tbb beam. And its not like his ttb beam was coming at lightning speed.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope you realize Orochimaru cannot counter Amaterasu. Enton manipulation from Oro's old body to his new body takes care of that.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will you guys stop with this amaterasu nonsense???

There I countered the entire sharingan. Now what?

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will you guys stop with this amaterasu nonsense???

There I countered the entire sharingan. Now what?
Now Tsunade gets raped via Chidori Senbon since she cannot see. Or Aoda rapes Jiraiya since Jiraiya cannot sense. ._.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke mid diff. PS Susanoo amplified with Enton erases the existence of Jiraiya and Tsunade. After that, he uses the same Sharingan Genjutsu on Orochimaru and kills him.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Susanoo shits on this

I don't know what you're trying to state with that scan. You do realise madara couldn't see at all, right?

Now Tsunade gets raped via Chidori Senbon since she cannot see. Or Aoda rapes Jiraiya since Jiraiya cannot sense. ._.
Tsunade heals, Jiraiya has toughened toad skin and toad sensing. Wtf? lmfao.

@PC that's just 1 of several counters to amaterasu. This one just happens to completely negate sharingan in the process giving sannin a massive advantage.