Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Pain wins. He had no killing intent versus Naruto and i don't see how Sasuke would pull it off and i'm a Sasuke fan right here. Pain would have no reason to not try to kill Sasuke.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Pain wins. He had no killing intent versus Naruto and i don't see how Sasuke would pull it off and i'm a Sasuke fan right here. Pain would have no reason to not try to kill Sasuke.
What if it is EMS Sasuke?
Post automatically merged:

MS Sasuke would beat pain.
Can you please elaborate?

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pain loses. He can't beat Base Sasuke (without Susano'o) talk less Susanoo equipped Sauce. If Bansho-Tenin pulls him he can simply grab the nearby rock or bury his hand into the ground to gain leverage.

Susanoo being seperated by the force from the user is ridiculous given Baku's suction couldn't seperate them. Susano'O is something they can't react to since MS Kakashi barely did and even if they can they can't physically react to it and he can fire two arrows simultaneously at once. Meaning 2 paths would be taken out in one go and in the next 4 and then rinse and repeat. Amaterasu could char some of the Paths and Preta can't intercept it nor can he absorb them fast enough before they turn into ash. CT is broken out of with the arrows or Amaterasu to destroy it prior to accumulating a huge pile of rocks. Genjutsu can trick them into absorbing a fake Amaterasu or thinking that they trapped him in the CT successfully then attack when they least expect it. CQC wise they can't defend against Sauce given he invaded the summit without a few of them even reacting and countered The Raikage's frontal assault and pierced his armor that was stated to withstand any jutsu in the DB so the Paths are asking for a death wish in CQC, and they by no means can tank even his sword slashes given how sharp they are and how they parried Bee's sword strikes.

Enton instantly reduced Gaara's sand into nothingness, if one of them hits a Path it is dead in that very instant. Ashura rockets are tanked by Susanoo that tanked high pressure blasts from Baku-enhanced Wind Release.

• Haha
Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain loses. He can't beat Base Sasuke (without Susano'o) talk less Susanoo equipped Sauce. If Bansho-Tenin pulls him he can simply grab the nearby rock or bury his hand into the ground to gain leverage.

Susanoo being seperated by the force from the user is ridiculous given Baku's suction couldn't seperate them. Susano'O is something they can't react to since MS Kakashi barely did and even if they can they can't physically react to it and he can fire two arrows simultaneously at once. Meaning 2 paths would be taken out in one go and in the next 4 and then rinse and repeat. Amaterasu could char some of the Paths and Preta can't intercept it nor can he absorb them fast enough before they turn into ash. CT is broken out of with the arrows or Amaterasu to destroy it prior to accumulating a huge pile of rocks. Genjutsu can trick them into absorbing a fake Amaterasu or thinking that they trapped him in the CT successfully then attack when they least expect it. CQC wise they can't defend against Sauce given he invaded the summit without a few of them even reacting and countered The Raikage's frontal assault and pierced his armor that was stated to withstand any jutsu in the DB so the Paths are asking for a death wish in CQC, and they by no means can tank even his sword slashes given how sharp they are and how they parried Bee's sword strikes.

Enton instantly reduced Gaara's sand into nothingness, if one of them hits a Path it is dead in that very instant. Ashura rockets are tanked by Susanoo that tanked high pressure blasts from Baku-enhanced Wind Release.
Lmfao classic Uver tier wishful thinking.

Reactions: Kyuubishadowclone
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same Sasuke that fought Danzo was the same Sasuke that got thrashed at the Kage Summit and the only ones who think otherwise are Sasuke fans.

Here's why Pein wins this battle

Visual link will allow Pein to see every move that Sasuke makes

Preta Path can absorb the Susanoo & Amaterasu.

Gedo Statue can drag him in it's mouth.

Before anyone mentions Kirin Sasuke needs to be in high altitude & stand in 1 spot for it to work. This was shown at Orochimaru's hideout and against Itachi. If could use it anytime he wanted to then he would've used it against Danzo when they were fighting. This this would apply even with a rain current. Oh and before Sasuke fans say that he can use it without chakra. That only applies when there's rain otherwise he does have to use his own chakra to use it. Anyone who doesn't believe me can read chapter 390.

Even if Kirin does connect and destroys all of the Peins Narka Path can just bring them back & Sasuke would be exhausted like he was against Itachi.