Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize to the reasonable people on this website that will sit Sasuke and Naruto on even footing like I once did but HAVE to get a few things straight.

- Sasuke used 50% of Kurama + 8 tailed beasts chakra against Naruto's 50% of Kurama and small portions of bijuu chakra.
Why do people talk about this fight like they fought equally without external factors?

- Sasuke has left himself armless post VOTE 2 possibly as a form of atonement (although doesn't really matter why) and Naruto not only has got his arm back but also has an improved 100% Kurama. Surely that is a devastating disadvantage even with one handed hand seals.
Why do people still consider them equal post VOTE 2? Is it because Naruto lost TSB and bijuu chakra? This doesnt seem enough to me but I'm open to reasons why it is. (Idk if the bijuu chakra loss is 100% confirmed though)

I am all for the yin/yang, Indra/Asura, Uchiha/Senju, never-ending rivalry that Kishimoto gave us through the generations. But it DID end. In VOTE 2. By Naruto's hand.

Have I misinterpreted the manga? Am I an idiot or are these facts? Am I missing something?

PLS DONT TELL ME IM A NARUTARD THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD. NOT A TROLL. I LOVE BOTH CHARACTERS.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do people still consider them equal post VOTE 2? Is it because Naruto lost TSB and bijuu chakra? This doesnt seem enough to me but I'm open to reasons why it is. (Idk if the bijuu chakra loss is 100% confirmed though)
Only because Kishi said so.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Here look at my face first. It was because Kishi said so.

Naruto not lacking in chakra anymore after he absorbed large quantity of NE to balance his power with Sasuke.

Mohamed Nabil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize to the reasonable people on this website that will sit Sasuke and Naruto on even footing like I once did but HAVE to get a few things straight.

- Sasuke used 50% of Kurama + 8 tailed beasts chakra against Naruto's 50% of Kurama and small portions of bijuu chakra.
Why do people talk about this fight like they fought equally without external factors?.
Because Sasuke didn't know how to use his rinnegan and when Sasuke absorbed the bijuu's chakra Naruto (or the Kyuubi to be more specific) absorbed natural energy from the planet to match up with Sasuke's new powers

- Sasuke has left himself armless post VOTE 2 possibly as a form of atonement (although doesn't really matter why) and Naruto not only has got his arm back but also has an improved 100% Kurama. Surely that is a devastating disadvantage even with one handed hand seals.
Because adult Sasuke is more skilled with the rinnegan than before, and some (maybe most) of his powers are still unknown, and because the author himself said they are equal.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kurama provided Naruto with large amounts of NE to equal Sasuke's chakra.

Rinnegan mastery develops overtime, Sasuke currently has a lot more experience with it than he did at VOTE 2, if anything they were equal back then but Sasuke is stronger now, even with 1 arm. But Kishi says they are equal.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
This isn't no b8 Iruka solos NV with negative difficulty. Iruka will bang your mom, have her suck his willy then after she is done he'll get her to kiss you goodnight.

Kurama provided Naruto with large amounts of NE to equal Sasuke's chakra.

Rinnegan mastery develops overtime, Sasuke currently has a lot more experience with it than he did at VOTE 2, if anything they were equal back then but Sasuke is stronger now, even with 1 arm. But Kishi says they are equal.
Ok that was the problem. I interpreted the gathering of NE just being Kurama replenishing his chakra over time but because he was unable to keep replenishing it for Naruto at a fast enough rate he had to go to sleep. The other way makes more sense.

Ah the rinnegan improvement i guess that is fair enough I forgot about that. No need for that Sasuke wank tho, statement like that actually will start a flame war. We all know that there is 0 purpose in putting Sasuke above Naruto. Besides, the paths can basically be limited as much as the author likes so it's not like Sasuke has this god like potential because of all the techniques the rinnegan could provide. In theory you might be right that Sasuke should be stronger now but because its so easy for the author to limit the potential of Sasuke's rinnegan and the simple fact that Sasuke just plain won't be any stronger than Naruto makes it something not even worth mentioning.

Only reasons I even CONSIDERED Naruto being stronger was the fact that he is the main character of the series and rivalry, the equal rivalry ended after VOTE 2, Sasuke choosing not to get his arm back and the constant "i lost" bs. Even then it was iffy.