Sasuke vs Nagato

who would win the fight

• Sasuke(without EMS only MS)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nagato(no 6 people only Nagato by himself)

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
who would win

Nagato or Sasuke with MS (not EMS)
(EMS means Itachi eyes and they should not be counted)
(also Nagato without those six people only fighting by himself)

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is literally a post like four or five threads under this one with the same exact situation (only the title is turned around and I see you're not allowing EMS thank you)

Just saying is all. As for my oppinion Sasuke MS vs Nagato in one body I would say Nagato.

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
cant nagato just absorb amaterasu? perfect nagato would in definatly.he is the whole ninja package.
There is literally a post like four or five threads under this one with the same exact situation (only the title is turned around and I see you're not allowing EMS thank you)

Just saying is all. As for my oppinion Sasuke MS vs Nagato in one body I would say Nagato.
If Sasuke is only using MS, then Nagato would pwn him.

what about sasuke susano

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what about sasuke susano
I'd say possibly Chibaku Tensai sealing it? Sasuke's chakra being able to hold it up so long before he physicall exhausts his chakra like in the Kage summit (it drained a lot out of him extremly fast after activating it). Susano's attacks (the arrow from what we've seen) being chakra based and absorbable by Pretta path. Susanoo himself being a chakra manifestation could also be absorbed, given Nagato has a chance to get close enough to him (getting close through his camillion summon or using Almighty pull to physicall attract Sasuke to him). Also almighty push could act as a barrier.

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say possibly Chibaku Tensai sealing it? Sasuke's chakra being able to hold it up so long before he physicall exhausts his chakra like in the Kage summit (it drained a lot out of him extremly fast after activating it). Susano's attacks (the arrow from what we've seen) being chakra based and absorbable by Pretta path. Susanoo himself being a chakra manifestation could also be absorbed, given Nagato has a chance to get close enough to him (getting close through his camillion summon or using Almighty pull to physicall attract Sasuke to him). Also almighty push could act as a barrier.

you know that Naruto who is consider to be equal to Sasuke defeated Pain
Sage mode goes equal to Mongekyu and talent goes for nine tails

nagato wins this
he wins of course:D

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know that Naruto who is consider to be equal to Sasuke defeated Pain
Sage mode goes equal to Mongekyu and talent goes for nine tails
Naruto defeated the individual Paths in the seprate bodies, except for the Deva path who took Naruto down pretty easily after Naruto got rid of the others. Sasuke's MS is seen as pretty much the same plane as Naruto's Sage Mode but it was commented that Naruto exceeded Sasuke in Ms with his Sage Mode.

Nagato in his solitary form is stronger then when he's split up into six individual bodies. I understand that the paths share a vision and that does increase their affectiveness but the chakra needed to split up into the six bodies is greater then it would to just focus in the one body and also since their abilities are divided once you take out one you take out that one ability entirely. Putting Nagato in one solitary form gives him a greater advantage. SM Naruto for that matter wouldn't have been able to beat a single bodied Nagato with all the powers of the paths and neither can Sasuke IMO