Morteus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how the hell r we supposed to know? we dont know what Sasukes EMS can do... and madara hasnt shown his true powers in EMS either

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm... they both have EMS?

I'm going to have to go with Madara, because he obviously has more experience with his EMS, though we don't know exactly what Sasuke can do with his, I'm fairly certain that Sasuke won't be able to use his as well as Madara due to the experience Madara holds over him in that aspect.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll go with Madara seeing as he gave Sasuke EMS. I point this out because just like Itachi was able to seal Ama inside of Sasuke's Sharingan, I believe Madara has some tricks up his sleeve. I believe Madara to be smarter then Itachi, and if Itachi implanted a Madara repelling agent into Sasuke I believe Madara put a failsafe on Sasuke as well in the event Sasuke tries something with him.

Now since we're mainly going on hype for abilities on EMS it's unsure of the abilities granted but since Madara has more expereince and is smarter then Sasuke he seems to be the more favored character to win a battle like this.