Sasuke vs. Konoha Jounins + Shikamaru!!!

Hatsumomo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who will win in such a fight?
Under Konoha Jounins I mean Kurenai, Kakashi and Asuma (yes, I know he is dead) - so the Team leaders of the series with except Might Guy, simply because I dislike him...
+ Shikamaru the brain...
Sasuke NOT senjutsu Susanoo and not even EMS, just MS.

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Asuma kurenai and shikamaru are pointless addtions. You are really saying sasuke vs kakashi because with his susanoo arrows he can kill those three in five seconds. Kakashi could save each of them with kamui but then he will be destroying his only chance of beating sasuke. Even MS sasuke takes this mid-diff, and before you get at me with the fanboy stuff I am a kakashi fan. Adding all these charater makes no difference when the power level between the characters is so dramatic. That's like saying how would the hashi vs madara fight turn out different if sakura was helping madara.

Smd

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi and Shikamaru are Sasuke's only real threats. But without Kamui Sasuke can take this.
i disagree buddy.

I think Gai is more of a threat then Shikumaru..

Plus i think Sasuke is faster and stronger than Kakashi and kamui wouldnt change much.

Unless ofc if kakashi has the ability to use The Kamui to full ability.

But even then unless kakashi is able to warp travel and warp w/o running outa charka faster than he wont win