Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so i dunno if this thread has been made before so i'll post the facts and u guys choose who wins.
Sasuke has the EMS and he's able to summon Susano'o, he can now use his Mangekyou without going blind but that doesnt mean his chakra wont deplete or he wont get tired. He claims to have also gained Itachi's power which we are yet to see which means Sasuke has some sort of trump card.
Now on to Jman.
Jiraiya is able to use sage mode, extend his hair to capture his opponents and also cause spikes to protrude from his hair to impale his targets. Jiraiya can use genjutsu cause of the toads but then agains genjutsu is useless against a sharingan user. Jiraiya was not shown using SM much which also means he has some sort of trump card over Sasuke. I will go for a no winner, what do u guys think?

prey01hawk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got to go with sasuke ...but barley actually not sure ....sage mode jiraya is around raikage. But take time to activate it jiraya has rasengan to counter chidori ..summonings. hmm jiraiya will probably win ..what might make sasuke win is ms............I can't decide. Draw

Last edited:

ObeastPlaya

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends if Jiraiya has a technique we haven't seen to counter Amaterasu, if not Sasuke wins, but without amaterasu J man all day, when he fought Pain he thought his way through and adapted throughout the fight, R.I.P.