Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
48๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I disagree. I think Jigen is going to kill Sasuke and destroy Konoha.
He has not impressed me at all, what special powers does he have? all Sasuke needs is to come up with a strategy and find his weakness and he solos without his rusty boi naruto. as long as Sasuke has the rinnegan he is invincible with his space time ninjutsu for you haters

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
7,699๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He has not impressed me at all, what special powers does he have? all Sasuke needs is to come up with a strategy and find his weakness and he solos without his rusty boi naruto. as long as Sasuke has the rinnegan he in invincible with his space time ninjutsu for you haters

Jigen has not impressed me either, but so far he was able to penetrate Sasuke's Susanoo's defense with ease, evade Sasuke's Taijutsu combined with Space-Time Jutsu and absorbs Sasuke's NInjutsu - specifically Amaterasu.

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
48๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jigen has not impressed me either, but so far he was able to penetrate Sasuke's Susanoo's defense with ease, evade Sasuke's Taijutsu combined with Space-Time Jutsu and absorbs Sasuke's NInjutsu - specifically Amaterasu.
Thats only because of plot nerf, Lord Sasuke can Rinneblitz anyone at the point, no way Jigen can keep up for too long. I'm thinking Sasuke can make a compressed Susanoo form, a mini chakra armor and channel Susanoo chakra to his katana to solo