Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is nobody talking about this???? I will bet my left nut that next months chapter is going to end with Sasuke intercepting Jigen before he leaves. Jigen literally just said out loud that he should go visit both vessels.

I wanna say Sasuke is an intellectual and knows not to go into this battle with no intel...but Sasuke is also one of two hopes of the shinobi world. He is going to put it on the line to gather more intel. TBH whether its right here or when "Naruto and Sasuke die" I think Sasuke will use Izanagi to escape death against Jigen.

If Sasuke vs Jigen doesn't go down; do you mean to tell me that Jigen is just going to appear before Kawaki and Boruto next chapter? Put it this way. It is either Sasuke fights him in this other dimension, or Sasuke is going to follow him to where Naruto, Boruto, and Kawaki are....which I think it is far too soon for all of these A-list characters to be all next to each other right away.

Anyway, Sasuke vs Jigen. Tell me your thoughts. My thoughts: Izanagi.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Given his position as the only one who can traverse dimensions, and being unaware of the enemies abilities, he's probably going to return to Konoha to inform Naruto of his discoveries & prepare for battle with him. That's the smarter and more likely option.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanagi just to survive? No! It pointless, he would get really nerfed for next fight.
Unless he does it like Lawd Obito, get temporary immortality to get the job done.