Sasuke vs Itachi

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Totsuka blade needs to touch the body. How does he bypass the Susanoo?
Tsukuyomi was already broken by Hebi Sasuke.
Izanami requires shit ton of prep. On top of that, Sasuke knows about Izanami.

He didn't block it, he was lying there coffing blood and robeless and the Susanoo got destroyed.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Totsuka blade needs to touch the body. How does he bypass the Susanoo?
Tsukuyomi was already broken by Hebi Sasuke.
Izanami requires shit ton of prep. On top of that, Sasuke knows about Izanami.

He didn't block it, he was lying there coffing blood and robeless and the Susanoo got destroyed.
Itachi has had the Susanoo longer than Sasuke did, so he can get him in the Totsuka Blade. Hebi Sasuke only got out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi because Itachi allowed it.

Yes, Itachi did block it with the Susanoo and the Kirin didn't make him cough blood. He was coughing because of the incurable sickness, which Obito said when telling Sasuke the about Itachi. He also told him that if Itachi really wanted him dead he would be.

Rewatch the fight

You must be registered for see medias

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it's current Sasuke, Itachi would get tranced, no matter the angle you see it from. The fight with Kabuto is inconsequential considering how much he's evolved then. But if it's EMS Sasuke, Itachi definitely has more going for him in terms of feats and author's favor. He's just generally performing better than Sasuke even in the events leading up to the Kabuto fight. Fighting Edo Nagato and pretty much subduing him with little effort with the use of Naruto and Killer Bee's cooperation, after breaking out of the strongest bind any shinobi could ever be enveloped by with the greatest ease compared to everybody else, a feat that could be likened to Madara's and proceeding to seal Nagato, a shinobi of a scary caliber. Sasuke before that was not having easier wins. Against the Raikage an opponent that's weaker than KCM Naruto potentially and way before that losing in a sword fight to Killer Bee whom Itachi pretty much bests easily in an analogous situation. So Itachi at that point is above EMS Sasuke and probably above EMS Sasuke who is peaking in his ocular powers as well if not on the same level. Didn't read the face of the thread so I might have missed some major detail to this matchup. Also I remember answering a Sasuke versus Itachi thread so I might be answering a second time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi has had the Susanoo longer than Sasuke did, so he can get him in the Totsuka Blade. Hebi Sasuke only got out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi because Itachi allowed it.

Yes, Itachi did block it with the Susanoo and the Kirin didn't make him cough blood. He was coughing because of the incurable sickness, which Obito said when telling Sasuke the about Itachi. He also told him that if Itachi really wanted him dead he would be.

Rewatch the fight

You must be registered for see medias
What "get him"? Sasuke can also use his bow as a sword and can counter TB. Itachi has not shown any sword fights and sasuke is better in this.

Itachi said in part 1, that if you have the kekkei genkai, you can break out of Tsukuyomi. You can't prove that itachi let him go. This is just headcanon.

So, what was he doing miles away lying on the floor if he blocked Kirin?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What "get him"? Sasuke can also use his bow as a sword and can counter TB. Itachi has not shown any sword fights and sasuke is better in this.

Itachi said in part 1, that if you have the kekkei genkai, you can break out of Tsukuyomi. You can't prove that itachi let him go. This is just headcanon.

So, what was he doing miles away lying on the floor if he blocked Kirin?
1. Sasuke didn't even have the MS when they were fighting each other

2. No I'm not because Obito stated that if Itachi wanted him dead then he would, which states that he did let him go meaning that I'm not making up my head canon.

You must be registered to see images

3. In response to laying on the floor. It doesn't matter because Itachi got back up and Sasuke was scared out of his towards the end of fight after Itachi has sealed away Orochimaru from

Edit: The Sharigan isn't a Kekkei Genkai. It's a Dojutsu. A Kekkei when 2 elemental natures are mixed into 1 jutsu, which Kakashi explained during the Rasenshuriken Training

Last edited:

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Sasuke didn't even have the MS when they were fighting each other

2. No I'm not because Obito stated that if Itachi wanted him dead then he would, which states that he did let him go meaning that I'm not making up my head canon.

3. In response to laying on the floor. It doesn't matter because Itachi got back up and Sasuke was scared out of his towards the end of fight after Itachi has sealed away Orochimaru from

Edit: The Sharigan isn't a Kekkei Genkai. It's a Dojutsu. A Kekkei when 2 elemental natures are mixed into 1 jutsu, which Kakashi explained during the Rasenshuriken Training
1. Okay, but now he has EMS so he can use the bow as sword to fight against Totsuka blade.

2. Obito said, that if he wanted him dead, Sasuke would be dead. This does not specifically mean that Itachi let Sasuke out as he was talking about the entire fight. You know what, forget this argument. I have another. Sasuke can just avoid eye contact. There goes the Tsukuyomi in dustbin.

3. It does matter as it shows that Itachi could not tank Kirin and his susanoo got destroyed and he also blew away at a distance, because of Kirin.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Okay, but now he has EMS so he can use the bow as sword to fight against Totsuka blade.

2. Obito said, that if he wanted him dead, Sasuke would be dead. This does not specifically mean that Itachi let Sasuke out as he was talking about the entire fight. You know what, forget this argument. I have another. Sasuke can just avoid eye contact. There goes the Tsukuyomi in dustbin.

3. It does matter as it shows that Itachi could not tank Kirin and his susanoo got destroyed and he also blew away at a distance, because of Kirin.
1. It takes a little bit of time to shoot his arrow not to mention the Yata Mirror could block it as well and when they both fought Kabuto Itachi did 80% of the work.

2. I take it you didn't watch the entire thing because Obito said that Itachi's game plan was to free him from the cursemark and then help him awaken the MS and have the Amatersu implanted in him at least 4x. When they reunited Itachi told that he wanted to be judged by another Uchiha as well.

3. Only he did tank it and the Susanoo wasn't obliterated by the Kirin. Itachi blocked it and Sasuke was surprised about it and after Itachi, so it's clear you didn't watch the fight or just making up your own head canon because anyone who's watched the fight knows that I'm right

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No.2. Wouldn't that be completely OOC? I mean, Sasuke was ready to face everything Itachi threw at him head on. Referring to the bit where he just avoids eye-contact as an option.

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.2. Wouldn't that be completely OOC? I mean, Sasuke was ready to face everything Itachi threw at him head on. Referring to the bit where he just avoids eye-contact as an option.
After facing him once, he should know by now, whether Itachi let himself out of Tsukuyomi or he broke it, even if we as the viewers don't know. So, EMS Sasuke would avoid eye contact, if Itachi let him out of Tsukuyomi that night.
Post automatically merged:

1. It takes a little bit of time to shoot his arrow not to mention the Yata Mirror could block it as well and when they both fought Kabuto Itachi did 80% of the work.

2. I take it you didn't watch the entire thing because Obito said that Itachi's game plan was to free him from the cursemark and then help him awaken the MS and have the Amatersu implanted in him at least 4x. When they reunited Itachi told that he wanted to be judged by another Uchiha as well.

3. Only he did tank it and the Susanoo wasn't obliterated by the Kirin. Itachi blocked it and Sasuke was surprised about it and after Itachi, so it's clear you didn't watch the fight or just making up your own head canon because anyone who's watched the fight knows that I'm right
I said, Sasuke could use his bow as a sword to fight against Totsuka blade.

Didn't I give you the counter? I said, Sasuke will just avoid eye contact.

First of all, to be clear, we are talking about Itachi's Susanoo tanking Kirin. He clearly activated Susanoo before Kirin touched him. Then, we see him lying on the floor without clothes without the Susanoo. What does this mean? Where did the Susanoo go? Yes, it got obliterated by Kirin.
We are not talking about Itachi tanking Kirin. I said, Itachi's Susanoo will get destroyed by Kirin and won't be able to tank Kirin and he would be lying the same way as he was. And then Sasuke just shoots one arrow or Amaterasu on Itachi and he is dead.

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After facing him once, he should know by now, whether Itachi let himself out of Tsukuyomi or he broke it, even if we as the viewers don't know. So, EMS Sasuke would avoid eye contact, if Itachi let him out of Tsukuyomi that night.
Post automatically merged:

I said, Sasuke could use his bow as a sword to fight against Totsuka blade.

Didn't I give you the counter? I said, Sasuke will just avoid eye contact.

First of all, to be clear, we are talking about Itachi's Susanoo tanking Kirin. He clearly activated Susanoo before Kirin touched him. Then, we see him lying on the floor without clothes without the Susanoo. What does this mean? Where did the Susanoo go? Yes, it got obliterated by Kirin.
We are not talking about Itachi tanking Kirin. I said, Itachi's Susanoo will get destroyed by Kirin and won't be able to tank Kirin and he would be lying the same way as he was. And then Sasuke just shoots one arrow or Amaterasu on Itachi and he is dead.

The Totskua blade can suck you away. The arrow can't go through Itachi's Susano and by your logic, especially since Itachi has the Yata Mirror, which would deflect it.

No you didn't. You ignored the fact that Itachi let win, which Obito stated when telling him the truth and Itachi stated that he wanted be judged by another Uchiha, which you also ignored.

The Kirin didn't destroy the Susanoo because Itachi didn't even go V1 when Sasuke connected with the Kirin and you ignore that Sasuke was scared out of his pants when he thought Itachi was going to take his eyes.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Sasuke only pulled off the Kirin because Itachi allowed not to mention even without the rain Sasuke has to go into high altitude for it to work.

Last edited: