Sasuke vs Itachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ems Sasuke Vs Edo Itachi

Mindset: Sasuke wants to destroy the leaf village, but Itachi will not allow him.

Intel: None

Restrictions: KotoAmatsukami and Izanagi

Who will win this battle?

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsukoyomi causes cranial injury and collapse, Amaterasu burns inside Susano'o making outer defense futile special Genjutsu mind control puts him in an eternal illusion and a dream. Not bringing Yata Totsuka those are hax unbeatable to him.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
PS > Yata......
You really think that? V4 is only 1 incarnation below PS + it has Yata Mirror spiritual shield. He doesn't have to even move a finger PS's Slash redirected at him will go through the construct killing him by bisecting his physique within nanoseconds in that very exact instantaneous moment.

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really think that? V4 is only 1 incarnation below PS + it has Yata Mirror spiritual shield. He doesn't have to even move a finger PS's Slash redirected at it and him will go through the construct killing him by bisecting his physique within nanoseconds in that very exact instantaneous moment.
What? I'm not saying in one slash but no YM is not tanking a fair amount of PS hits lol.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? I'm not saying in one slash but no YM is not tanking a fair amount of PS hits lol.
Then you're fairly misinformed.

PS Slash has no hype putting it on par with the Mirror + The Legendary Kusanagi Katana Artifact failed to breach Yata's spiritual reflective defense.

PS merely has 1 feat and before you bring up the "10 Mountain cutting feat" that was due to Kurama amping it's Slash.

You've nothing to definitively prove it'll breach it you're simply putting forth an assumption that it'll when it won't.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you're fairly misinformed.

PS Slash has no hype putting it on par with the Mirror + The Legendary Kusanagi Katana Artifact failed to breach Yata's spiritual reflective defense.

PS merely has 1 feat and before you bring up the "10 Mountain cutting feat" that was due to Kurama amping it's Slash.

You've nothing to definitively prove it'll breach it you're simply putting forth an assumption that it'll when it won't.
But Yata's defense capabilities are also an assumption....I'd say Yata's defense capabilities are less than that of PS itself.

BZ is Kaguya's will, meaning a part of her conscious.

Btw. Where are you getting your gauge of PS breaking Yata Mirror, and how many hits YM can tank?
Simple assumption because that's all we have, again I'd say PS durability > YM's.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But Yata's defense capabilities are also an assumption....I'd say Yata's defense capabilities are less than that of PS itself.

Simple assumption because that's all we have, again I'd say PS durability > YM's.
An assumption backed by no credible claims though. Yata is backed by Kaguya's will, the progenitor of chakra. So it'd make sense to take the side of YM being invincible than randomly calculated PS hype.

Reactions: Tyris and Uverdore9

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An assumption backed by no credible claims though. Yata is backed by Kaguya's will, the progenitor of chakra. So it'd make sense to take the side of YM being invincible than randomly calculated PS hype.
Nothing I can do if you're going to believe that, the sheer focus of the manga should tell you otherwise. YM would have been much more important in the scope of things than it was, but Madara had no problem ignoring it and achieving PS.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing I can do if you're going to believe that, the sheer focus of the manga should tell you otherwise. YM would have been much more important in the scope of things than it was, but Madara had no problem ignoring it and achieving PS.
Sheer focus on manga? What does that even mean my man. That's like subterfuge for "I can't find a reasonable dispute."

You're denying YM's credible hype for no good reason. Reasons you yourself can't even canonically give.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sheer focus on manga? What does that even mean my man. That's like subterfuge for "I can't find a reasonable dispute."

You're denying YM's credible hype for no good reason. Reasons you yourself can't even canonically give.
And you're using the basic NLF so I mean why am I going to bother with coming up a response to it. If you want to believe YM is invincible than sure go for it, there was no set limit given for the ability nor does it have any feats. Its like giving Hiruzen every ninjutsu in the manga, just a pointless thing to bring up in VS.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No they are not an assumption. Kusanagi failed to pierce YM but succeeded against Madara. That's the proof that it can do things exactly as the DB describes it to be capable of performing.

Also your "NLF" excuse doesn't work here since the shield partially proved it's hype + the fact that it's hyped beyond measure, more than that of literally any weapon or technique or any form of special ability in the Narutoverse.

Plus we're talking about a hypeless and as "featless" as Yata PS here. Nothing too impressive about it so why not go by the better portrayed defense?

Reactions: Phonas