Sasuke Uchiha vs Nagato Pein

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I appreciate your opinion however can you please be more specific?
Sasuke would have trouble separating the pains which is crucial in defeating them.

His arsenal is a bad matchup against the six paths separated.

Gates of Hell pain could resurrect any one caught by Amaterasu. Absorbtion pain could absorb the flames (and all his other ninjutsu)

Almighty Pain + Summons Pain can take a normal susanoo.

The Mecha Pain is meh, good combat backup I guess.

I might be underestimating EMS Sasuke though. Let me know.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke would have trouble separating the pains which is crucial in defeating them.

His arsenal is a bad matchup against the six paths separated.

Gates of Hell pain could resurrect any one caught by Amaterasu. Absorbtion pain could absorb the flames (and all his other ninjutsu)

Almighty Pain + Summons Pain can take a normal susanoo.

The Mecha Pain is meh, good combat backup I guess.

I might be underestimating EMS Sasuke though. Let me know.
EMS sasuke could be able to use chibaku tensei which his is more devastating than that of pains.

Also Sasuke could be able to awaken perfect Susanoo which the swing of the perfect susanoo's sword can wipe out all of the paths at once.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EMS sasuke could be able to use chibaku tensei which his is more devastating than that of pains.

Also Sasuke could be able to awaken perfect Susanoo which the swing of the perfect susanoo's sword can wipe out all of the paths at once.
If you’re talking about EMS Sasuke, why are you bringing Rinnegan Sasuke’s abilities into this?

Either way, Pain negs.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Sasuke can take out most Paths with his simple nin-taijutsu and kenjutsu ability. Sasuke using his snake summon to go around to pentatrate defenses and amaterasu the other animal paths. Also Pein 5 interval wouldnt do anything against Sasukes susanoo arrow.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wipes all the molecules of Pain off the planet with PS.
Perfect Susanoo is Bijuu level, Pain literally rapes bijuu and their Jinchuriki. And he’d only failed to capture Kurama because of how he‘d wasted chakra on destroying the village.

Also, if we give Pain the ability to summon the Gedo statue...the neg is even more evident.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iirc EMS Sasuke never showed PS. Only the normal full body susanoo

Yet he suddenly had PS after the six paths boost

Sooo no to that.
If you remember correctly Sasuke had EMS for less than 48 hours, so to say Sasuke couldn’t show PS without Rikudo boast shows your lack of knowledge of the manga.
ON topic EMS Destroys pain.

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People argue that since he cloaked Kurama’s avatar in Susanoo, that it was a perfect Susanoo.
Oh yeah I’ve heard, I’m not buying it. It would look like what was shown in the Momoshiki fight. Perhaps he was otw to it with that, Like the unstable PS.

If you remember correctly Sasuke had EMS for less than 48 hours, so to say Sasuke couldn’t show PS without Rikudo boast shows your lack of knowledge of the manga.
ON topic EMS Destroys pain.
Yeah don’t go there with that condescending bullshit. Anyways I never said Sasuke couldn’t, HE DIDNT. potential and theories about what he should be able to do are redundant. This is about feats and facts.

& it’s a fact he pooped out PS only after the boost. Kakashi was able to poop it out to after getting Obitos eyes and his remnants of six paths chakra.

Reactions: Animegoin

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah I’ve heard, I’m not buying it. It would look like what was shown in the Momoshiki fight. Perhaps he was otw to it with that, Like the unstable PS.

Yeah don’t go there with that condescending bullshit. Anyways I never said Sasuke couldn’t, HE DIDNT. potential and theories about what he should be able to do are redundant. This is about feats and facts.

& it’s a fact he pooped out PS only after the boost. Kakashi was able to poop it out to after getting Obitos eyes and his remnants of six paths chakra.
When was Madara able to get it? Was it after a Rikudo power up to? So yea you save the bullshiit.