Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just to make this quick people are failing to realize that sasuke is going to gain more then just Indra power hes going to gain wood release also.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's definitely possible that this will be the case. I think Mokuton doesn't seem like Sasuke's style though :/

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its gonna be Rinnengan. Sasuke already has indra's power and the only way I can see Sasuke being pure yin is if there is another level of PS and gains access to the spirit weapons + a new one (there are three regalia not just two: totsuka, yata no kagami, and yasakani magatama)

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its gonna be Rinnengan. Sasuke already has indra's power and the only way I can see Sasuke being pure yin is if there is another level of PS and gains access to the spirit weapons + a new one (there are three regalia not just two: totsuka, yata no kagami, and yasakani magatama)
Well i dont disagree with rinnegan but the wood release seems more possible than it.

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have prefered the Indra eyes. Rinnegan and Mokuton make him too unoriginal.
you got a good point.

but alot of people are getting confused between Indra spiral dojutsu and the MS eyes. people think his "MS" is the spiral dojutsu but i believe it was either the first EMS or another type of dojutsu that was combined with the sharingan/byakguan or it was a mutation of the rinnegan

Aatrox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both naruto and sasuke is gonna get the rinnegan
I could actually get behind this.

People are failing to see that Hagaromo stated that Madara taking a piece of Ashura's chakra unbalanced the nature of the reincarnations. To support the theory that Sasuke and Naruto need to work together, they both will need to mix their chakra's together. They need to become one, not one as in one body, but one as in the nature of their chakra. I could totally see them both getting one Rinnegan each. Sasuke getting 3 paths and Naruto the other 3.