Sasuke Uchiha Avy Request

Kaguya Master

Member
146 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
146
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys I need a sasuke uchiha avy.But no need to look for renders and stocks becuz I have them right here.

Render
:
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

These are just a few.Rep for all tries and all my kumi.To the one I choose.
 

ThtOneGuy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,160 posts 141 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sure ill try im bored anyway
 

gordo1

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,666 posts 351 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
351
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm about to go to bed, it's a little past 1 and I have to be up in like 6 hours but I'll try tomorrow if you don't get anything.
 

-Carnage-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,222 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
8,222
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ill give it a shot :)
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can try tomorrow if you want? I'm about to go to sleep.
 

Kaguya Master

Member
146 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
146
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks guys
 

-Carnage-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,222 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
8,222
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

here's one, but youll probably have to resize it if your using it as an avitar
hope you like it:D
 

MacMiller

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,572 posts 159 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
159
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No homo but the second render of him looks cool.
 

ThtOneGuy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,160 posts 141 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

there you have it you have anything you want me to change anything i will im about to one more for a different render because im that bored lol
 

ThtOneGuy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,160 posts 141 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think ill finish the the other tommorow i getting kinda tired
 

OnPoint

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,285 posts 641 reactions
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
4,285
Reaction score
641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here:

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,234 posts 466 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


I deleted my post, because I was gonna use it myself, but now I'm re-posting it.

:|

Sorry for the spam.
 
Last edited:

ThtOneGuy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,160 posts 141 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im done with my new try but i didnt change the render. the other renders didnt turn out as good as this one so its just a different style than my first try.
You must be registered for see images
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My tries
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images


I didn't like the other renders.
 

TheItachiUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,093 posts 309 reactions
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
309
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Came out horrible U_U whatever
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
 
Top