Sasuke susanoo vs Naruto nine tails cloak 1 tail cloak- 9 tails cloak

OptimusPrime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does susanoo have any chance of defeating Naruto's 1 tailed form through 9 tails form and can he beat bee. Of course Sasuke will also have blaze release plus rinnegan. Who would win? Who is stronger? And if he still had curse mode would he be a match for Naruto and bee in their tailed beast forms. Remember when bee busted Sasuke's chestt. Would there be a difference in power now that Sasuke has evolved? Let's talk about curse mode plus EMS plus rinnegan.

Reactions: Genocide

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're asking if basically Rikudo Sasuke can beat Naruto's bijuu cloaks pre KCM?...are you joking or is this just bait? With how you limited Naruto and even gave Sasuke Rinnegan, EMS, and Curse Mark, Naruto doesn't stand a chance 1-9 tailed cloaks. If Sasuke has the Rinnegan then Naruto will need nothing short of the Kyuubi/ashura avatar in order to engage Sasuke at that level.

I am thinking about Naruto 1 tailed form vs Sasuke when he didn't have susanoo. I am not talking about Naruto's new cloak.
And if we are talking this Sasuke with everything as above except without Susanoo? He can still take all 1-9 cloaks because by feats alone he Rinnegan genjutsued all 8.5 bijuu in one glance and his chibaku Tensei is much stronger tha. Pain's so I don't see him having too much difficulty

Last edited:

OptimusPrime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's take away rinnegan. Let's say younger Sasuke unlocked mangekykyo sharingan at his battle at valley of the end. While Sasuke is sacrificing his light to use those black flames with susanoo, can Sasuke compete with Naruto's speed in 1-9 tails form?

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
without susanoo
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

with susanoo