Sasuke suicide???

Yellow Shunpo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
am i the only 1 that feels like sasuke could possibly kill himself near the ending of this manga???? i see it happening like this. sasuke and naruto battle hard... eventually they both get very low on chakra... they talk for a while and sasuke gets naruto to drop his guard. then he attacks naruto and temperarily knocks him out and as he goes in for the finishing blow with his sword he turns it on himself and stabs himself through his stomach. Naruto then gets up and cries and blah blah blah. or sasuke could take a double barrelled shotgun and aim it at his own face lol. either way i can see him possibly killing himself. any1 feel the same???

Reactions: Melizzle

RHCP

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What I think will happen is this: a) He'll die by Naruto's hand on purpose, just like Itachi did to him, in order to free Naruto from his agony. He will not only help Naruto become strong enough to be Hokage, he will help Naruto become strong enough to defeat Tobi. OR b) He and Naruto fight and he either dies or becomes good (controversial issue, I know).

Yellow Shunpo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What I think will happen is this: a) He'll die by Naruto's hand on purpose, just like Itachi did to him, in order to free Naruto from his agony. He will not only help Naruto become strong enough to be Hokage, he will help Naruto become strong enough to defeat Tobi. OR b) He and Naruto fight and he either dies or becomes good (controversial issue, I know).
thats cool im glad your open minded to the subject. difference is sasuke wanted to kill his brother. naruto doesnt want to kill sasuke. hell tobi might kill sasuke lmao!! who knows?? its strictly a matter of opinion at this point