0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both footspeed and amenotejikara are better then fodder FTG

You must be registered for see images

Saved lil boruto real quick watch the trailer he aint nead no fodder kunaid to teleport!
Ameno is instant just like FTG. Minato marks the battlefield extremely fast so it doesn't matter if he needs to use them; he marked the war arc battlefield without anyone noticing (Madara, Naruto, ect...) while also using FTG barrier on the Juubi TBB and that's Edo Minato who is weaker than alive Minato. Minato's Shunshin is the fast enough to react to A's fastest speed at point blank range, Sasuke needs his Sharingan to do this and can only read A's moves if he move in a straight line so is Minato's eyes stronger than MS? Doubt it, so it's his speed that allows him to do that.

I do believe current Sasuke is faster than Minato but if Minato had lived then I wouldn't think so since Sasuke is in his prime while Minato never made it. Minato would be about 53 right now which is the age of the Sannins in Shippuden; he would be the fastest after Naruto.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anything he got faster. He was keeping up with Juubito and KM Naruto easily. Itachi is fast too so what?
well you seem smarter and more logical than shelke, so i humour you. Curse mark enhance sasuke physical capability. When he lose it, his physical stats like strength and speed and healing will have logically reduce. His Ms make up for that, because he can react faster with better precoginition. He was not keeping up with juubito, he was just using ems to track his movement, nothing to do with sasuke speed. Remember when juubito blitz sasuke and naruto at same time? Sasuke had ems but he not react, you cannot tell me sasuke increase his speed later on, despite being more tire later than he was at that time.

How come sasuke could barely keep up with madara with no eye. Yet he can track juubito? Juubito was simply flying around, he not using shunshin or anything like that. I do not see why that is so impressive to you. Sasuke eyes being able to follow doesnt mean anything about his body. Without sharingan, he not even been able to see juubitos movements.

@bold. He say hebi sasuke was fast than minato. I pity anyone who beleive that. Hebi sssuke not as fast as itachi and itachi not as fast as minato. Also sasuke never keep up woth naruto top speed. If naruto was moving same speed level as he did against raikage, sasuke will not keep up naruto was moving at normal speed.

As for the saske saving boruto. Minato did something very similar when he rescue kushina against kurama. Difference being, we get to clearly see it in a movie, while minato was skipped. However this not make the feat any less valid, he still do it.

Last edited:

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well you seem smarter and more logical than shelke, so i humour you. Curse mark enhance sasuke physical capability. When he lose it, his physical stats like strength and speed and healing will have logically reduce. His Ms make up for that, because he can react faster with better precoginition. He was not keeping up with juubito, he was just using ems to track his movement, nothing to do with sasuke speed. Remember when juubito blitz sasuke and naruto at same time? Sasuke had ems but he not react, you cannot tell me sasuke increase his speed later on, despite being more tire later than he was at that time.

How come sasuke could barely keep up with madara with no eye. Yet he can track juubito? Juubito was simply flying around, he not using shunshin or anything like that. I do not see why that is so impressive to you. Sasuke eyes being able to follow doesnt mean anything about his body. Without sharingan, he not even been able to see juubitos movements

As for the saske saving boruto. Minato did something very similar when he rescue kushina against kurama. Difference being, we get to clearly see it in a movie, while minato was skipped. However this not make the feat any less valid, he still do it.
@bold. all the feats HEbi Sasuke performed were without his CM activated. Not once was his CM activated during part 2 when opponents noted his godlike speed.

One thing you also overlooked is that MS increased his powerful chakra thus making his speed even greater. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have to tell you there is a correlation between chakra and speed after the war arc. Sasuke can't keep up with MAdara? lol, Madara was reacting to his moves but that doesn't mean he couldn't keep up. SM Naruto couldn't keep up, he was blitzed, Madara praised Sasuke for his moves.

Juubito flying around at top speed is a feat and then Sasuke reacting to it is a feat or else you must be daft. Just because you know something is coming doesn't mean your body can react to it. Lee taught us this since part 1. He also protected Naruto from Juubitos strike while the kages had a hard time keeping up with him. IF you want scans for anything I mentioned I will be happy to post them later I'm about to head to work.

King of the Heavens

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fanfic that sasuke no character in the manga has compared them and the author hasn't its only you saskue fanboys. And im just gonna go out their and say what we already know as the truth and that is KONOHAMARU is faster then Sasuke period. :lmao:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold. all the feats HEbi Sasuke performed were without his CM activated. Not once was his CM activated during part 2 when opponents noted his godlike speed.

One thing you also overlooked is that MS increased his powerful chakra thus making his speed even greater. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have to tell you there is a correlation between chakra and speed after the war arc. Sasuke can't keep up with MAdara? lol, Madara was reacting to his moves but that doesn't mean he couldn't keep up. SM Naruto couldn't keep up, he was blitzed, Madara praised Sasuke for his moves.

Juubito flying around at top speed is a feat and then Sasuke reacting to it is a feat or else you must be daft. Just because you know something is coming doesn't mean your body can react to it. Lee taught us this since part 1. He also protected Naruto from Juubitos strike while the kages had a hard time keeping up with him. IF you want scans for anything I mentioned I will be happy to post them later I'm about to head to work.
The curse mark empowers you regardless of whether you are or not using it, we even see in part one after sasuke came out of pot, he was stronger now that final stage of his curse mark process is done. It even says scan you post. "Curse mark empower him with strength". He not only one describe to have "god like speed" :)

Amount of chakra does not mean you just get faster. Has to do with chakra control and skill and technique and other things. Kisame is not fast yet he have more chakra than most. No where did we see sasuke getting faster as his sharingan evolve. He have better feats in hebi.

You also say sasuke keep up with kcm naruto. Which is exaggeration by you. Naruto in km never was at top speed when fighting with sasuke. What you mean sasuke reacting to his moves? Madara didnt attack him, sasuke attack him. Madara reacting to his moves, yet couldnt catch him. Sm naruto was not blitz, blitz mean you do not react, naruto reacted. He blocked madsra, but madara strength sent naruto flying, that not naruto fault, if they were equal in strength, then naruto would have blcoked with out getting sent flying. That is not a blitz.

Sasuke was tracking, not reacting, his eyes have always be able to track fast things. Juubito stopped flying and grab both naruto and sauke. Never was sasuke actually keeping up and chasing juubito. Sasuke was just about following. You are using sasuke feat of saving naruto as valid speed feat, which is wrong. That was a ling range attack from juubito, not direct shunshin attack from juubito. Sasuke had plenty tine to react to an attack like that. Sasuke get blitzed here even with ems . Just like the kage did, and he fails to react to juubitos movement. Only reason he keeps up later is because sasuke get more opportunity and time to get used to his speed. It same as minato vs raikage, first time raikage speed surprise him, second time minato is clam and easily react. That does not kean minato got faster, it just mean he got used to it.

I feel you sasuke fan try to make bog deal out of anything without actually trying to just think of it logically. Im not saying he not fast, but tracking juubito movements when he could not before does not mean anything.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a failure this thread is, because if anything it proves that it's slower than Hiraishin U_U

Look at the following,

^^ Movement in the background when Sasuke is teleporting indicates the "teleportation speed" is lower than instant (since instant trasnport is considered as disappearing+reappearing in an "instant")U_U​

Now look at Hiraishin,

^^ Zero changes in the background post teleportation.

Lastly,

Sasuke with his swap dies here, whereas Hiraishin can escape in No harm.​

I'll say this once more, Sasuke's Teleportation is far inferior to the Hiraishin no Jutsu U_U