sasuke should give ems to suigetsu and then kill him

Nosferato

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
then get oro to revive him with edo tensi and retrieve his eyes from suigetsus corpse.

edit: to clarify suigetsu would then have ems
edit2: to clarify suigetsu and sasuke would both have ems at the same time

Last edited:

Nosferato

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Has EMS. Takes his eyes out for the hell of it.
Puts eyes in Suigetsu. Kills Suigetsu. Revives Suigetsu. Steals eyes back from Suigetsu?
exactly you get it. this also would've worked if you wanted to give your brother eyes so he wasn't blind.

what do you mean edo nagato.
i mean nagatos corpse lost the rinnegon but he still had it when he was revived

Nosferato

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OKAY here's how this works. When you die and are revived later with edo, you retain all your old power including old doujutsu that you had when you died.

in the example I give in the topic I created, sasuke gives his ems to suigetsu and then kills suigetsu. sasuke removes ems and puts it back in his head. oro revives suigetsu with edo and then gives him free will: Now suigetsu has both ems and an undying body. sasuke still has ems as well so no loss there.

For the brothers example, it's pretty much the exact same. Bro 1 loses his ms so bro 2 gains ems. bro two is killed by bro one, then bro one takes bro twos eyes. then bro 1 revives bro 2 with edo and now bro 2 has edo + ems and bro 1 can see again and also has ems.