Sasuke , Senninka ( sage tranformation )

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we all know that Sasuke got , in the latest chapter, a portion of juugo's senninka. The last time he had it , was to make him recover the fatal wound caused by bee , but what will happen now that he got it in a normal body condition ??

well then my theory poses two predictions :

1st , which is obviously deducted : sasuke might be able to use the snake sage mode

by doing this it leads to the second prediction which is :

Sasuke will use the new cells in him as a path to unlock the rinnegan.

I was hesitating abt the second prediction but then i remember SM kabuto saying that , in his current state , he is the closest to the so6p, he said that when he gave the combination of powers he had : that of karin, suigetsu and most importantly juugo's. so what kabuto needed was sasuke's body with the EMS to proceed to the awakening of the rinnegan.

Madara didn't encounter ( or at least it was never said he did ) a snake hermit , which means his only way to unlock rinnegan is by using hashi's cells, but what if juugo's clan's cells were enough for sasuke to awaken rinne ?? U_U well that's all .

Ofc this whole theory is based on the supposition that sasuke will basically get the rinnegan , i stated the obvious to avoid lame replies such as : "Sasuke won't get it anyways "

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe he'll turn into stone, since he has no control of it.

sasuke was proven compatible with the juugo's senin transformation since he expirienced the curse seal , #stated by juugo at sasuke and bee's clash

When sasuke gets sage mode call me u... until then just stop....
how will i survive without you thinking abt my theory , oh gosh :rolleyes:

lmao this also sasuke doesnt need no type of sage mode he is the eyes remember
my theory is, he will need it to unlock rinnegan duhh