Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm let me think, he said he wanted to go to the same place as well in order to kill Naruto with his full powers. What do you think?

xxSalamanderxx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes.. Oro tell him about the uchiha massacre now that sasuke knows that itachi was forced to do so.. he doesnt have to cover up for that, he knew because he was danzo right hand.. and hiruzen fav student.. sasuke learns about the major role that Obito played in the massacre and gets pretty pist off goes helps naruto and kakashi.. but he is still a bad guy.. thats my prediction

Reactions: MilicaS

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes.. Oro tell him about the uchiha massacre now that sasuke knows that itachi was forced to do so.. he doesnt have to cover up for that, he knew because he was danzo right hand.. and hiruzen fav student.. sasuke learns about the major role that Obito played in the massacre and gets pretty pist off goes helps naruto and kakashi.. but he is still a bad guy.. thats my prediction
So then what would be the point of 'Naruto VS Sasuke'? Lol really, the stupidity here is going up as well

Uchiha Legacy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course and Sasuke and Naruto will fight side by side as brothers, or so I wish.
1. Because Sasuke is the only person left who is strong enough to help Naruto.
2. Because if Naruto does not turn Sasuke, then Naruto is a failure and will never become Hokage according to himself if he can't save Sasuke. I don't think Kishi would set Naruto up to fail like that.
3. As of right now Obito and Madara>>>>>>>>Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, and Guy huge imbalance of power.

But didn't Kishi state himself that Naruto and Sasuke will fight in the end?

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope not. I hope he'll help stopping the Ten Tails in the next arc. Let Kakashi, Naruto, Guy, B and the Konoha 11 be the heroes here.

The Konoha 11 really need it.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course and Sasuke and Naruto will fight side by side as brothers, or so I wish.
1. Because Sasuke is the only person left who is strong enough to help Naruto.
2. Because if Naruto does not turn Sasuke, then Naruto is a failure and will never become Hokage according to himself if he can't save Sasuke. I don't think Kishi would set Naruto up to fail like that.
3. As of right now Obito and Madara>>>>>>>>Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, and Guy huge imbalance of power.

But didn't Kishi state himself that Naruto and Sasuke will fight in the end?
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y

You must be registered for see images

The God of Wind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I believe he will, on Naruto's side of course. Why? Because his brothers final deed was left unfinished, and Sasuke will personally see to it that Edo Madara gets taken care of. Naruto and Sasuke will team up like the time against Zabuza and Haku, and then they will have their showdown. That's what I believe.

Last edited:

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
simplified just for you!!
i ment they join forces to take down a common enemy..
i believe thats reasonable..
Is that reasonable? Sasuke's plan is to revive the Uchiha clan, not kill them. He would team up with Madara and Obito whetever you like it, and then fight Naruto. Boom, there we have 'Naruto VS Sasuke'

Uchiha Legacy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y

But... Sasuke also stated he wanted to know everything so he could look at what needed to be done with his own eyes, and that he was not flaking on his revenge. Sasuke might be hinting he wants to know more to find his true target which is actually, Madara and Obito.

Last edited:

xxSalamanderxx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that reasonable? Sasuke's plan is to revive the Uchiha clan, not kill them. He would team up with Madara and Obito whetever you like it, and then fight Naruto. Boom, there we have 'Naruto VS Sasuke'
HMM?!.. Ok yea I agree(not really, but dont tell him).. for my sake and your sake i will leave it as that.. you win..
congrats.. want a lollipop??

Reactions: Uchiha Legacy

Saro1020

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke's to join the fight it'll only be after his errand with Oro.

And until we know what happens there we will not know how he will react once at the fight (if he even participates). Sasuke said he wanted to get all the information and consider what he will do from there. This could actually be the villain to hero roll reversal in progress or at least a meaningful reason as for why Sasuke might act in one way or another. From what I took away from the manga was basically Sasuke going to speak with a pair of individuals to get more information on the situation (Konoha village elders maybe). After speaking with them (and possibly killing them) Sasuke will make the decision on whether to finish Itachi's will, or follow his own will (which is honestly up in the air at this point in my opinion).

konoha eleven

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think first he will help Naruto to defeat Madara...
Don't know why, just a feeling...
Then he will continue the origional plan and fight with Naruto...
So, he will join the fight...