DenNeil14

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think all is going that sasuke will have rinnengan. But I think it will be in some way boring or not interesting, and what do you think about that?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its commonly believed that Senju DNA is part of the requirements to unlcoking the Rinnegan.
I'm giving an emphasis of what you said. That is still a theory. It was not stated in the manga. Remember, The Uchihas are the ones gifted with the eyes of the Sage while the Senjus were given the Body of the Sage.

Based from that, the Senju have nothing to do with it. Madara only gained the a portion of Hashirama's strength. That's why he can use Wood element without the rinnegan. But it isn't said that you need Senju DNA to awaken the rinnegan.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope he doesn't get it he doesn't deserve the rinnegan. For god sake the dude it a traitor to whomever he meet's he should be exterminated.
Someone with a deeper understanding of this manga would know that Sasuke led a life of negative influence in terms of Itachi and so on unlike Itachi who led a life of positive influence via Shisui. Due to this, Sasuke became corrupted, unstable and eventually manipulated. People who cannot understand this simply do not understand this manga as Naruto stated "he'd be in the same shoes" as well as "one misstep and he would've been thinking the same horrible things" in other words, had he been negatively influenced to Sasuke's degree. Gaara was in a similar path possessing corruption and an unstable mentality but was able to change because of Naruto and I think it is taking Sasuke longer due to having lost everyone he cared about unlike Gaara who still has family.

Back to Thread: Like some of the above people stated about needing Senju DNA. If this is indeed true then it would be impossible that Sasuke awakens it however it could go either way as it is not confirmed that you must have any ties to Senju in order to attain Rinnegan. More pieces to this puzzle must surface before any of this is to be claimed factually.

lunkinz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The tablet of the Uchias must mention some of the information to reach that state of their eye evolution..Kabuto stated to the edo madara that he predicted off the tablet because only the uchias could read it and his prediction was right..to help restore madara to more than his former self..which he now has the rinnegan..sauske seems to might be on the way to the rinnegan quicker than the original madara..but those he have the chakra reserves to use it effectively..

Last edited:

The Eye

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the reason why is because Madara unlcoked the rinnegan in his fight with the 1st
AFTER taking some of his dna hense the i unlocked it shortly before my death

Aotsuki Katsumi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Someone with a deeper understanding of this manga would know that Sasuke led a life of negative influence in terms of Itachi and so on unlike Itachi who led a life of positive influence via Shisui. Due to this, Sasuke became corrupted, unstable and eventually manipulated. People who cannot understand this simply do not understand this manga as Naruto stated "he'd be in the same shoes" as well as "one misstep and he would've been thinking the same horrible things" in other words, had he been negatively influenced to Sasuke's degree. Gaara was in a similar path possessing corruption and an unstable mentality but was able to change because of Naruto and I think it is taking Sasuke longer due to having lost everyone he cared about unlike Gaara who still has family.

Back to Thread: Like some of the above people stated about needing Senju DNA. If this is indeed true then it would be impossible that Sasuke awakens it however it could go either way as it is not confirmed that you must have any ties to Senju in order to attain Rinnegan. More pieces to this puzzle must surface before any of this is to be claimed factually.
Nicely said :cool:

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you for being a member of this site.

I really do wish there were more posters like you