Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can imagine Rasta saying, "We've been knew. Haters gonna hate". Lol. Anyway, nice cover art. Is the Retsuden novel new or is the name tripping me off?

Also, they look to be adults but Sakura's wearing an outfit from her teens, so I'm kind of confused what to think. Are they supposed to be adults because Sasuke doesn't wear that cloak until he's an adult?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can imagine Rasta saying, "We've been knew. Haters gonna hate". Lol. Anyway, nice cover art. Is the Retsuden novel new or is the name tri

Nah. Rasta would never get soloed by a Madara Stan. Rasta is real, so she soloes fakes and stands.
minamoto >>> ur whole animebase existence....now begone wit teh winds befor i soloe teh $h!t out of u...

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
minamoto >>> ur whole animebase existence....now begone wit teh winds befor i soloe teh $h!t out of u...
I can't be soloed, my guy. I survived Narutobase, what can solo me in Animebase? Definitely not a Stan. And what's a dinosaur like you still doing here? You know, Narutoforums got some activity as little as it is. Why not migrate your annoying existence there? :)

Reactions: DHOH