Sasuke power up Theory

Sasuke RKO

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This theory is very unrealistic.. bt i just wanted to be creative, and u neva know it could happen..

First of all, this theory is based on wat the 2nd hokage said... when the uchiha lose their loved ones, hate fuels them and helps them unlock that 'special chakra' and thus their sharingan..

so since the uchiha clan's death sasuke has gotten stronger due to his hate for itachi and the hidden leaf..

and no uchiha has been able to forgive the leaf (itachi never hated the leaf)

so what if sasuke forgives the leaf (with the help of the hokages), something no uchiha has been able to do.. FORGIVE..

WHAT IF after he forgives the leaf.. his brain unlocks another type of chakra, one triggered by love and not hate ( just like every good has an evil, ying yang)

WHAT IF he unlocks a new sharingan cuz he has done wat no uchiha has been able to do.. forgive..

And this is a wild guess.. WHAT IF the new sharingan is blue with black markings xd

I know its slightly impossible bt it would be a good idea right??

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly doubt it, nothing in his talk with the 4 Hokages even implies he is thinking of forgiving. Actually he looks angrier.

Also the Sharingan has been established as only getting stronger from hatred, so more likely his hatred increases and that improves his Sharingan even further.

The Great Narumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will forgive leaf i am positive about it.
But don't know about his power up theory. If it was something like whatever you said he would attain Renegn as he will have powr of love(forgiveness as well) and he already has shrngn.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow all this stuff that goes on with the uchia eyes pretty weird...
i dont see it but nice theory
if he gets power up it will be perfect susanoo thats for sure